Mona Blu's Downstairs Collection

well ladies, as some of you might remember, I attempted to re-organize my bags and here is what I have come up with: a new bag wall!!

661797.jpeg

661793.jpeg
:P

oo I'm excited u all like it!!! I was really going to make a huge closet, but then the remodeling bug got a hold of me and before I knew it, I was remodeling the entire kitchen and ended up making more changes than I had intended LOL! I am going through and sifting through all my bags so I will post a pic of the final bag-o-walls!

xoxo

Love:heart: your new bag wall! Great idea ... I want to put a wall like that in my bedroom! The only problem with displaying all my bags like that is that my DH will know just how many bags I really do have! LOL

Fantastic idea! I'm an Interior Designer and I will have to remember this, should the occasion arise. I don't know that many clients that have a wonderful collection like yours though! Glad you still have your beautiful chocolate walls-I remember your previous pictures from last year-what a change!!:nuts:

Ok so I decided that I am going to be 'designer inspired' by Baggaholic's Sanctuary and convert one of my empty bedrooms into a walk-in closet (SUCH a good idea baggaholic!!!). Currently I have my items stuffed into 6 closets and even the linen closet and coat closet in the entryway!!

Ok so as I clean out each closet I am gonna post pics plus allow me to organize all my stuff LOL! Ok so here goes round 1 - the stuff that was shoved into my entryway linen closet. Ugh I am so disorganized LOL!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

and finally, OJ wanted to show off his new Jordans LOL!
what a nerd.

oj.jpg
I just found this place and HOLY COW your shoes made my mouth water!! I don't know anything about bags yet, but I have been shoe-addicted for years!! Yum Yum!

my shoe collection ended up going through some major transformation. I actually hired a professional organizer who came over and with NO MERCY made me throw away all my shoe boxes and clear out a linen closet to make a private, organized sanctuary for all my shoes. Another thing that she did was persuade me to throw out all my shoes that had seen thier better days, shoes that were outdated or trendy, and shoes that weren't couture so that now when I open my closet it is a jam packed boutique that actually is organized!!! She also is the one who came up with the bag wall concept too - and what I absolutely love about it that it is in my living room and not hidden away in my closet upstairs!!

here are some photos of the progress:

shoes-final.jpg

pink-closet-progress3.jpg

pink-closet-progress2.jpg

pink-closet-progress.jpg