Mona Blu's Downstairs Collection

I don't know how close I actually am to the whole room closet transformation as it seems that NONE of my testosterone-ridden friends are as anxious to help as I would like them to be. ARG! :censor:

I need some man-power to come move stuff around!!!

I'm glad to see that your making progress with your closet make-over!
I look forward to seeing more pictures of the progress of your work.
As well as more of your beautiful bags!

love your collection!!!!!

i hang all my bags too but i noticed that it bends the handles slightly and makes my bags droop a little (also the ones that are not in heavy rotation collect a lil dust-- i clean my room, i swear!)

does anyone store them in the dustbags? depending on the shape, does anyone collapse the bag and store them flat or stuff tissue paper in them to keep their shape? seeing this post makes me want to get organized and start taking care of my precious kiddies. i think i might make a new thread about this!

I actually only hang the bags that are in heavy rotation at the moment. I sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) store my bags in dustbags, but I tend to forget about them if i don't see them so I am still looking for a solution to that. I will post updates here though!

monablu said:
I actually only hang the bags that are in heavy rotation at the moment. I sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) store my bags in dustbags, but I tend to forget about them if i don't see them so I am still looking for a solution to that. I will post updates here though!
OMG!! I know EXACTLY what you mean!!! Let me know when you come up with a solution for this problem!!!:biggrin: :flowers:

Monablu- aside from that fact that I love your gorgeous bags- would you mind sharing the name/brand of the chocolate paint color on your walls? Very rich and pretty!

hi there - no problem it's called "Cowboy Boots" from the signature line at Lowes - I forget the name but I think it's something along the lines of 'american heritage' and I paint all my interior walls a flat matte which gives it a nice clean velvet look. Alot of people shy away from a flat interior because somehow they have it in thier head that it's hard to clean, but it's totally not.

:love:

Awesome collection Mona! I love the little Maxx NY burgundy clutch in the downstairs photo. It cracked me up that it still has the hang tag! :biggrin:

Good luck with your project!