Moda-da Is Active Again!!!!

I believe what Gro meant was when Natalya chose her victim, she will give this buyer a fake French version of tracking info so the buyer will have difficulties to track the package.

Yes, we have several versions of her personal info from eBay. But they are all fakes. There was a buyer hired a private detective and found her real contact. But you still need to fly to France and find a local police to work with. How many people can do that?

Yes HandbagAngel!
Or....... even calling them requires French speaking!
Believe me , I tried!!

I wish I had known about tpf when she ripped me off, as there are so many nice people here, some from France and some that speak French. I'm sure I would have received lots of help!

do you know are some german victims here in tpf? somebody has to go to the Police right now. the whole story with her will never ends. thats not fair to the people, we all work hard for our money. and she ripped the buyers. i hate her so much. :cursing:

Yes I have
More than once.

All the "victims" I have been in contact with have this information as I have forwarded it.

Apparently they aren't into "petty" crimes!!

What kind of "retaliation" are people afraid of? I just don't get it. I mean yes, she is scamming people out of money, but that wouldn't stop me from leaving her negative feedback. 1 negative just doesn't seem like it would be a big deal. She shouldn't be allowed to keep doing this stuff.

What kind of "retaliation" are people afraid of? I just don't get it. I mean yes, she is scamming people out of money, but that wouldn't stop me from leaving her negative feedback. 1 negative just doesn't seem like it would be a big deal. She shouldn't be allowed to keep doing this stuff.

Really. Unbelievable.
I received three emails from three of her current buyers who all left pos feedback and then told me: "It took over a month to receive" ... "The item was stained and wrinkled" " I'll never do business w/ her again" etc etc. ONE FILED A PAYPAL CLAIM TO GET HER ITEM AND LEFT POS FEEDBACK

I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!