Moda-da Is Active Again!!!!

holy moly! $10K + $40K? I want to make clear I think it's terrible this woman would rip people off like this, but shouldn't people know better than to pay basically the price of a car for something on ebay???

What if they were buying a car :graucho:

Anyways this woman needs to get whats coming to her...

and isnt the holy grail of birkins the diamond encrusted one anyways? ;)

The blue Birkin photos were stolen too. But we could not recall who is the original owner, otherwise we will contact the original owner to report her.

Natalya listed this blue Birkin a few months ago but it was not sold. Now she is listing it again. Looks like she is desperated and needs some cash.

She was reported by the seller who's photos were stolen.
Ebay took down the listing.
Did NOT suspend her.
What else can she get away with???!!!!
Stolen photos, false listing, scam and they take down the listing - no suspension

She was reported w invalid and false contact info
with this new ebay id moda-da
Ebay again did NOTHING

I've been keeping up with this story on and off and what I simply don't understand is how this person is allowed to continue.

What do people honestly think she'll do to them if they give her negative feedback? Why hasn't eBay put a stop to it? I am totally confused on the logistics of this person!

She choses her victims carefully. US Asia and Australia

She choses her victims - Those who cannot speak French.

It's very difficult!!!!

I don't understand, why the buyers don't request her personal infos from the ebay site? also what would be the point to choose her vicitm because they don't speak french? even if they speak french they can't do nothing she is in france.

I believe what Gro meant was when Natalya chose her victim, she will give this buyer a fake French version of tracking info so the buyer will have difficulties to track the package.

Yes, we have several versions of her personal info from eBay. But they are all fakes. There was a buyer hired a private detective and found her real contact. But you still need to fly to France and find a local police to work with. How many people can do that?