MJ Stam-Lovers Club!

And this will be my next Stam purchase!
Bordeaux

^Lovely!

I visited Nordstrom's at The Westchester Mall in NY for the first time recently -- they had a gorgeous display of MJ Stams :love: Present were both black Stams in gold and silver hardware, the tobacco and the blue. And I think a rack of mini Stams I cannot quite remember colors for.

Really, really loved the black Stam in silver h/w. The next time I go, I'll have better command of my senses and try to snap the MJ Stam section :P I caressed the black Stam for a while, it is a lovely soft leather that is soft and probably prone to slouch (lambskin?), just perfection.

I love Stam but reg. size too big for my petite frame. So i opt for Cecilia and I owned 2 baby Stam which I can carry as a clutch. I'll buy mini Stam with silver hardware.

Attachments

• image-1100097780.jpg
    image-1100097780.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 280
It looks a combination of the stam and aloyna....

It does! I can't wait to see someone's modeling pics of it. The blush is really pretty!

I love Stam but reg. size too big for my petite frame. So i opt for Cecilia and I owned 2 baby Stam which I can carry as a clutch. I'll buy mini Stam with silver hardware.

Love all your bags, Goodbrand! The blue is gorgeus!

Have heard from boutique buyer that Manhattan Stam is not available in full size.
:tdown:
I swear, I don't understand it.
I realize a lot of people like the Mini, but just as many don't care for the Mini. Raise the price on the full size. I don't give a flying flip. Just give us a variety of styles in the regular.

There, I've said it.

It's like torture: Here, look at all the pretty Minis. Color block, Manhattan, etc. But you can't have it in the regular size.
:Pullhair:
It's nearly - just nearly - enough to make me want to find a new brand.

Have heard from boutique buyer that Manhattan Stam is not available in full size.
:tdown:
I swear, I don't understand it.
I realize a lot of people like the Mini, but just as many don't care for the Mini. Raise the price on the full size. I don't give a flying flip. Just give us a variety of styles in the regular.

There, I've said it.

It's like torture: Here, look at all the pretty Minis. Color block, Manhattan, etc. But you can't have it in the regular size.
:Pullhair:
It's nearly - just nearly - enough to make me want to find a new brand.

Boo! On the bright side, I guess I can stop lusting after one. I hear you! I am just too big for a mini. Interestingly though, I drive a Mini Cooper (go fig). Um, Nas, if you decide to go to another brand and get tired of MJ, I guess I can volunteer to rescue/adopt any of your old Stams :P

Boo! On the bright side, I guess I can stop lusting after one. I hear you! I am just too big for a mini. Interestingly though, I drive a Mini Cooper (go fig). Um, Nas, if you decide to go to another brand and get tired of MJ, I guess I can volunteer to rescue/adopt any of your old Stams :P
Yeah, I'll stop lusting after one too, although the thought did pop into my head to email the London boutique and see if they have them over there. They seem to carry different things.

Funny about the car. :lol:

I have tried to defect and never seem to be able to stick with it. Valentino was the latest defection, but it didn't last.

This is pretty nice, though: YSL Muse Two

Attachments

• muse 2.jpg
    muse 2.jpg
    890 bytes · Views: 277