MJ Stam-Lovers Club!

I ordered my very first Stam bag from Bloomingdales in the large size black and nickel as Smiles has described, however they shipped me blue and gold via warehouse UPC error and they are unable to locate the black and nickel. Smiles, are you able to give me the UPC number from your receipt and let me know what store you pirchased yours at? Thanks!

Bloomies has the full size black with nickel now. I just picked up mine last week!! It's perfect! I've always been a silver girl, so there was never any question in my mind that it wouldn't be mine. My black stam with gold hw is probably going to be sitting in my closet for quite some time now that I have this silver one.

What I think it so strange is the mini stam with nickel is the exact same price, $1395.

I'm just beyond ecstatic silver hw is back for a while!!! I have an older Blake and a Sophia with silver hw and I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for silver to make a reappearance.

Just posted above but couldnt figure out how to qoute. Hoping youcan help me out smiles! Thanks!

Just posted above but couldnt figure out how to qoute. Hoping youcan help me out smiles! Thanks!

The Bloomies at Century City had 2 in store when I was there, but one was a floor model that had a weird fold in the leather and the other had a scratch....so I ended up getting a different one sent from San Fran.

Here is what I believe the UPC code is: 00883936840465 54/23. PM me if you need more info.

Good luck!!! I absolutely love, love, love mine. It's simply perfect.

The Bloomies at Century City had 2 in store when I was there, but one was a floor model that had a weird fold in the leather and the other had a scratch....so I ended up getting a different one sent from San Fran.

Here is what I believe the UPC code is: 00883936840465 54/23. PM me if you need more info.

Good luck!!! I absolutely love, love, love mine. It's simply perfect.
Don't forget about the boutiques. They do free 2-day fedex delivery. Plus no tax if there is no mj boutique in your state. You won't get a boogered-up bag. You can give them your CC # and they will send it to you to look at. If you love it, call them and they will then charge your CC.

I don't know if my SA just loves me or they do this with everybody, but they send me a free fedex return label in case I don't keep it.
I only buy from 2 of the boutiques, though. They give the best service. I have had not-so-good experiences with a couple of them.

Don't forget about the boutiques. They do free 2-day fedex delivery. Plus no tax if there is no mj boutique in your state. You won't get a boogered-up bag. You can give them your CC # and they will send it to you to look at. If you love it, call them and they will then charge your CC.

I don't know if my SA just loves me or they do this with everybody, but they send me a free fedex return label in case I don't keep it.
I only buy from 2 of the boutiques, though. They give the best service. I have had not-so-good experiences with a couple of them.

Nas,
Which boutiques are the good ones?
In awe of your collection.

Nas,
Which boutiques are the good ones?
In awe of your collection.

Oh, thanks. :welcome:
In my humble and not-always-correct opinion, the Los Angeles store and the Bleeker St Accessory store (one of the NY stores).

And it may not neccessarily be the store but the particular SAs. The ones I have dealt with at both of those stores are so helpful and accommodating. They send me pics of new bags and help me find things. They tolerate my many questions and tolerate me being fickle.

bloomie's SCP today had the regular stam black w/ nickel HW, mini stam in black w/nickel HW, blush mini stam, blush baby stam, mini tobacco stam, and a mini blue stam (that looks awfully close to my blue stam in color).