MJ Special for Pan Am weekender.

I ordered 2 blue and one white from the Savannah store yesterday.

Do you think a guy could use it? I'm thinking my fiance might like a blue one to use for traveling, that's why I got 2.

I ordered 2 blue and one white from the Savannah store yesterday.

Do you think a guy could use it? I'm thinking my fiance might like a blue one to use for traveling, that's why I got 2.

Sure i think a guy can use the Blue bag. I just got mine today and Df likes the Both colors blue and white.

I saw these on ebay today and sort of want one but hate paying marked up prices, knowing that if I lived near the store I could get one (same with the jacobs by marc jacobs for marc by mj totes).

I got my bags overnight shipping, wow! The blue is cute and so is the white one.

They are super cute but my fiance says they are a bit too girly for him--he'll stick to Tumi, he says. Oh well, ebay is having a 20 cent listing sale tomorrow FYI so to ebay they go. I also realized I will get the white one dirty too quickly. So, I'll just keep the one blue bag.

I just called the store in Savannah and they don't have any left. :crybaby:The store in SF hasn't received the bags. The store in New York still has some left but only in blue. If anyone's interested, the number is 212-924-6126.

I received mine today and I totally love it! It's so fun!!

I thought the lining was very cute too. And here's my girl checking it out. :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pic546.JPG
    Pic546.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Pic547.JPG
    Pic547.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 154
Cute bag and dog! I ordered 2 blue ones on Saturday, they should be here tomorrow! I read on another board that there were still some in NY but they raised the price to $64! Odd.