MJ Special for Pan Am weekender.

1. I was at the MJ boutique yesterday and I saw this bag. It is pretty big and roomy, perfect for a carry on I think.

It sold out in NY and while I was there, there were these three guys from Japan who bought all of the white and like 75% of the blue ones!

What do you guys think? I think its super cute and vintage looking.

e942_1.JPG.jpg
  2. Yes, it really is super cute. My only reservation with the bag is having the "Marc Jacobs" signature being so prevalent. I'm pretty much an anti-logo kind of girl when it comes to bags.

3. Reminds me of somethin a barbie doll would carry....lol

4. haha I think that is kind of why I like it! it's a pretty big bag, so the logo doesn't bother me because it def would only be used for travel. on the other side is a huge pan am logo.

5. i hate the logo. but still curious, what was the price?

6. only $58

7. ^oh, not bad then. i guess it's a cute "going to the office" bag. just wouldn't carry it around as my purse.

8. not even... it's like 20 x 20 x 15. BIG.

9. I have to agree that I usually don't like logo bags but it's really cute. Hm...is it MJ boutique or MbyMJ store? Maybe I'll check out one in here. I really don't have a bag for like a mini trip. My suitcase is too big.

10. It looks like something airline stewardesses would use 30 years ago. I kinda like it too!

11. My SA said it was only being sold in t he Savannah and NYC M by MJ stores... And I belive it's sold out now, definately in white, I'm not sure about the blue.

12. For $58, I could learn to love the logo. ;)

13. its cute. something i would use for like maybe carry on or a very hip and chic gym bag lol

14. thanks for the headsup, I got a white color :smile:

15. I actually HAD a flight bag like that about 35 yrs ago!! - I used to store my dolls in it -- Must still be here somewhere ..........:smile: