MJ Sightings in the Movies, TV, etc.

887149.JPG
So I'm guessing this is a Stam? I think it's gorgeous!

I love this look. it looks good on her :tup:

On tonight's episode of Lost, Kate was carrying the black Little Lou from Resort 06 in a "future flashback" scene. Cosmopolitan and I were sharing our thrill over seeing it in the Television & Cinema Lost thread! LOL! :yahoo: I'll try to find a screen cap of it tomorrow.

PAAAAAJLHKIANLED_a.jpg

^^ I just saw this (west coast airing)! wasnt sure of the name of the bag, thought it was a cross b/t the capra and bal harbour.. that's how i would have described it :P I am so behind on lost that nothing else made sense..

I don't have a scanner, but I got a Victoria's Secret catalog where the models are carrying bags - including a Stam on the back cover, and some other names like Michael Kors in the pages. Kinda weird, I thought they would have to use no-name type things.

Man I was watching Fine Living Network and saw Shelia Bridges (designer) carrying either a Sophia or Stella, but it had the largest buckles and was so pretty! I wish I could find a screen shot.

On tonight's episode of Lost, Kate was carrying the black Little Lou from Resort 06 in a "future flashback" scene. Cosmopolitan and I were sharing our thrill over seeing it in the Television & Cinema Lost thread! LOL! :yahoo: I'll try to find a screen cap of it tomorrow.

PAAAAAJLHKIANLED_a.jpg

OMG!!! Thank you soooo much for confirming this!!! I was wondering if that bag she was carrrying was a Marc Jacobs. Two of my favorite things, Lost and Marc Jacobs together!!! :love:

Ok here are the screen captures from the Lost, Kate's Lou.

Attachments

• 4x04-cap766.jpg
    4x04-cap766.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 4x04-cap770.jpg
    4x04-cap770.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 191
  • 4x04-cap771.jpg
    4x04-cap771.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 482
  • 4x04-cap859.jpg
    4x04-cap859.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 408
^^I was just there last weekend and they only had the Eggshell left. They originally got them in Olive and Black too, so other Off 5ths may still have those colors. Anyway, if I remember correctly, I think they were about $499. I thought I remember someone on here getting a Little Lou from an Off 5th recently. I wish I could remember who...