MJ Sightings in the Movies, TV, etc.

^ I may have to watch! I miss her! I remember in Days, she ALWAYS wore juicy..they were cute, but I wish they spiced it up once in awhile! (This is so off topic of the actual thread,sorry)

I love General Hospital and I almost fell out of my chair Friday when I saw Maxie with her Stam. I love her style on the show lately and Kristen Storms does a great job of playing her. Here's a screencap of the Stam.

maxiestam.jpg

you can't see the sweater so good in that pic, but I LOVED it!!
(I actually think she was wearing the same sweater & carrying the same bag in today's episode - I didn't watch it, but I thought I saw the continuation of this scene)

BTW - how did you do that??^^^

you can't see the sweater so good in that pic, but I LOVED it!!
(I actually think she was wearing the same sweater & carrying the same bag in today's episode - I didn't watch it, but I thought I saw the continuation of this scene)

BTW - how did you do that??^^^

Yeah the sweater she's wearing when she's with Spinelli at Kelly's. I loved that as well.

Well some fabulous person puts up episodes everyday on youtube so I just hit my print screen key while the scene was playing and pasted that into photoshop and cropped it.

Yeah the sweater she's wearing when she's with Spinelli at Kelly's. I loved that as well.

Well some fabulous person puts up episodes everyday on youtube so I just hit my print screen key while the scene was playing and pasted that into photoshop and cropped it.

you know, I thought of that, but I didn't think someone would post that exact scene (but then again, I didn't even look!!) - my son's on You Tube about as much as I'm on TPF (maybe more!!) - he makes all these videos and has like over 1,000 subscribers!! I'm so proud of him - he taught himself how to do it and he's so good at it!!!

I don't know if this is an MJ or not
When I first saw it, I thought for sure it was -
It's Black Quilted leather w/a chain strap - leather at the mid point
(sorta like the Silvana) - but then when she opened it, I noticed these
studs across the flap -- Anyone know for sure if this is MJ? Style?

Young & the Restless, 2/18/08
"Phyllis"

YR2.jpg

YR1.jpg