Mirror Line?

jsg said:
thanks guys for the pics & for letting me drool on those bags.. now, i dont know iff i should wait for that line or what...it's just coming out in three styles/ pochette, speedy and alma? looks quite heavy and i wonder if the material would scratch easily.
The material is plastic so it should not scratch.

Oh, I'm looking so forward to this! I've already decided that I'll try and get the silver speedy and the silver keepall, but the practical side of me tell me that I don't need the keepall (I have a mono 55 and is planning on getting a MC keepall) and that I should rather get the gold speedy instead, but it's so cool! However, I'll probably end up scraping together money for a keepall and speedy in both gold and silver, because I always have a problem deciding on colors.

silver or gold? gold or silver??/ I hope they come out with more styles aside from speedy and pap... I dont want this in big bags since I'd look like im carrying a treasure box....

I cannot wait for this line to arrive...
I went to LV about a week ago.. but it was just before they were closing and i was only doing a quick look around with my mum and dad... so i couldnt ask any questions. I have no clue when its arriving in Australia.. but when i have more time ill go down and find out... Im totally lemming the Speedy.. but ive already bought a perfo speedy this year and promised myself only ONE major bag purchase this year :crybaby:... so i might get the pochette if its totally cute like the pics.... :angel:

MZVTEC said:
I cannot wait for this line to arrive...
I went to LV about a week ago.. but it was just before they were closing and i was only doing a quick look around with my mum and dad... so i couldnt ask any questions. I have no clue when its arriving in Australia.. but when i have more time ill go down and find out... Im totally lemming the Speedy.. but ive already bought a perfo speedy this year and promised myself only ONE major bag purchase this year :crybaby:... so i might get the pochette if its totally cute like the pics.... :angel:

My SA said early Dec is the planned Aus launch:wlae:

Here it is, It's the pricelist in Euro, I got it from a myspace forum, you don't see the pic of the cles but it's schedule.

cd54fa36.jpg