Mirror Line?

OK, so I have to have one of these...I was planing on stoping by Macy's Herald Square today to pick up the inclusion bracelet, and I will ask if they're wait listing people for the mirror line...I hope so, some times only the boutiques will take lists. Cross your fingers...Now which color??? hummmm I think it will be silver speedy for me.

LVCRAZED said:
Hmm...

I was wondering...What exactly would you wear these bags with? I mean would you wear them for everyday things...with jeans or whatever?

I am going to pair it with jeans. But, I also may use it at work, so I would also wear it with "work clothes".

Same here..the thing I like about it is that it's casual enough (I usually wear a long silver link necklace and it'll look GREAT with this bag) to wear with jeans as long as the rest of your clothing is not super flashy, but it's dressy too. Plus, gold and silver go with everything, jewelry included. So that's how I'll be wearing mine.

Michelle1025 said:
Really you SA didn't know about it? I put my name down at least a month ago and my SA knew about it right away.

Yeah he didn't know about the name of the line. It was also 1 month ago and he said that they did not already received the training for the fall.

OK, I did stop by LV today and got the approximate price for the mirror speedy - US$1150.00 or CAN$1350.00 (she said they may be a little higher when the line actually becomes available but that is what she had printed in the back of her tiny mirror catalog).

thanks guys for the pics & for letting me drool on those bags.. now, i dont know iff i should wait for that line or what...it's just coming out in three styles/ pochette, speedy and alma? looks quite heavy and i wonder if the material would scratch easily.

Jeez! I have no idea what to do! These bags are definitely growing on me....
I know in Aug. or thereabouts i'll have $2000 to spend on LV. I'm not sure whether to wait a little longer to buy, put my name on the list now for the silver speedy and get that along with Damier speedy), or get the perfo speedy i've been wanting along with the damier....:hrmm: