Miroir Information *Confirmed*

[QUOTEOh, but what if the opposite happens?! I currently have no desire for the Mirior line...and I really hope I don't start loving it after seeing it in everyone's personal photos [/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm trying to be optimistic for people who are starting to feel bad Lulu!!:P I hear ya, I always do this. I never like it in the store, but then I see it in everyone's photos and it grows on me. That's usually after it's discontinued too:yucky: I miss talking to you Lulu- it's feels like its been forever!

I know what you mean elle, at first I had no interest at all in anything other than the pouchette....and I thought it was going to be for my mom....now I am so glad my SA talked me into putting my name down for the speedy, just in case.

Now, that I am getting all excited for it, I am wondering if when I see it IRL, I am going to be less than thrilled....

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info Michelle :smile:

It seems odd these items would be so limited considering they are on the cheaper side for LV LE items. I could understand if an item were $5,000 or $10,000 that they would have a limited run but for $1,300 speedy?

It seems odd these items would be so limited considering they are on the cheaper side for LV LE items. I could understand if an item were $5,000 or $10,000 that they would have a limited run but for $1,300 speedy?

I agree with you. And if it was so limited way did they let so many people on the list?:shrugs:

What size is the Speedy? I wonder which color is less "shocking" looking? ;) I'm afraid the silver will look too much like tin foil!? :sad: LV definitely knows what they are doing when they make such limited pieces.....makes more people want them. I wasn't even interested in this line until I saw all the hype! Sad, but true! LOL:smile: