Miroir Information *Confirmed*

I just saw Gold and Silver Speedy at boutique(my SA let me peek)...they are quite big, but GORGEOUS!!!! I def. have to have one. My SA promised me one, so we'll see. I can't wait for Dec.1st now!!

I saw the speedy miroir too and it's not big it's exactly the size of the epi speedy 30 . It's structured. It's bigger than a regular mono 30 but not big. It even has 30 stamped.

THanks wintotty and MiroirPrincess!

How absolutely exciting! Someone here has seen the miroirs IRL!!! U *have* to tell us all about them!! Are they really bright and flashy??!

I prefere the gold. From the texture it's not fragile at ALL. It will never scratch. The interior of the gold is greyish beige, It has 2 open flat pocket.
Made in France is only inscribed inside the bag.

And it comes with........... a MIROIR Clochette! :nuts:

I prefere the gold. From the texture it's not fragile at ALL. It will never scratch. The interior of the gold is greyish beige, It has 2 open flat pocket.

WOW!!! A Clochette!!!! Now I want both silver and gold :nuts:

Which store did you see them at???

Can't wait for Dec 1st !!!! :yahoo:

Oh wow, I didn't know it was going to come with a clochette. I hope I can get one, it seems like I've been on the list forever and I've been so excited waiting for the release date :sad: