Michael Fassbender

He looks really great. I've watched the BTS video and I'm really impressed. There's surely great craftsmanship and attention to details and practical stunts. I guess he has basically done all the fight scenes while they've used stuntmen for the parkour stuff.
The soundtrack is available on iTunes,Spotify. I've heard something and I like it.

http://www.parentherald.com/article...vie-trailers-includes-upcoming-assassin-s.htm
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the carriage chase clip has almost 11 million views.

https://twitter.com/wrongangie/status/809243273554432000
CzsCd3kVEAAAGMR.jpg

:lol:

@DanielRPK: Assassin's Creed - The first good movie that is based on a video game!

@jdonbirnam: Grades for other recent movies: #Silence A-; #HiddenFigures: B ish; #AssassinsCreed: B; #CollateralBeauty : C+. Lots to digest. Fences TBD

@colliderfrosty: They just showed the ALIEN: COVENANT trailer. It's really well cut and sells the horror.

@RamasScreen: Just finished screening #ALIENCovenant new footage and it scared the **** out of me. A return to form

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...-his-new-alien-covenant-robot-walter#/slide/1
"I think Walter’s a real different kettle of fish,” Fassbender told us. “David was definitely a work-in-progress, somewhat of a prototype I suppose. The elements of him that were the human elements I think people found a little disturbing, so Walter’s more of a straightforward robot. Pretty logical, much more of a servant without the ego.”

It sounds like Walter has more in common with a helpful robot like Bishop from Aliens as opposed to Ian Holm’s “twitchy” Ash in Scott’s original Alien. The logical aspect might also give him a kind of Spock-like demeanor, but we’ll have to wait and see if some other fundamental flaw will show itself in Walter.

Michael Fassbender stars in the film along with Katherine Waterston (Inherent Vice), Danny McBride (Eastbound & Down), Demián Bichir (The Hateful Eight), Jussie Smolett (Empire), Amy Seimetz (Upstream Color), Carmen Ejogo (Selma), Callie Hernandez (Machete Kills), and Billy Crudup (Watchmen). Noomi Rapace is also expected to reprise her role as Dr. Elizabeth Shaw, and James Franco will have a role as the Captain of the title ship.

Set as the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with Prometheus, Alien: Covenant connects directly to Ridley Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. It begins with the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy. There, the crew discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition."

http://www.gq.com/story/ryan-gosling-lost-terrence-malick-movie
"As summer turned to fall in 2012, in the final months of President *****’s first term in office, Ryan Gosling spent three months in Austin acting in a movie. In the normal course of events, you might have expected that movie to have appeared in theaters the following year. But when you make a movie with the celebrated auteur Terrence Malick, the normal course of events rarely applies. “There’s no one like him,” says Gosling. “He’s a master. The process that he works at is completely unique to him.”

According to Wikipedia, the movie is called Weightless and will finally be released in March 2017, but when I mention this date to Gosling, he rolls his eyes with amusement at my credulity that anything like this is fixed in stone when it comes to Terrence Malick. “If it ever comes out,” he says amiably. Gosling says that there was no fixed script; each day Malick would give the actors pages that he had just written. “I’ve never had that kind of experience on another film.” Periodically since then, Gosling has been called back to add new elements, but he has no certainty that this process is nearing an end.

“Because I admire him and respect him so much,” says Gosling, “I felt very lucky to be involved in something that was so personal and ambitious.” He begins to add, “that’s the beauty of working with Terry…,” but then he pulls himself up, feeling a need to explain: “I’m gonna call him ‘Terry’, excuse me. It sounds so crazy to call him ‘Terry’ because I’ve been such a fan for such a long time that when I heard people [who] knew him called him Terry, I thought, ‘Oh, that must be nice to call him “Terry”’…That’s what he wants to be called, so I don’t think I’m taking any liberties.”

Gosling says he has little idea of what the movie might ultimately be about. “We shot a lot of material. Terry’s looking for something and you’re, like, on the bench and when he calls you in the game, you hope that you put some points on the scoreboard for him. But you don’t really know.” He does confirm, though, that they filmed with lots of contemporary musicians who were passing through Austin, including Patti Smith, Robert Plant, and the Black Keys.

For one scene, Malick gave Gosling a very particular and unusual instruction: “Terry said, ‘Go jump on Johnny Rotten’s back’.” Johnny Rotten—or John Lydon, as he is known in the real world—didn’t know about this. “But I think,” Gosling says, “Terry had prepped him that something was going to happen.”

How did he take it?

“He was incredible. It was him and his guitar player and me and Michael Fassbender. And we ended up riding them around while they sang football chants. They were so cool.”

One day we may know how he felt. Perhaps."
:lol:

Reactions: Caroline-Mathilda