Megs' New Baby

Oh my gosh...what a lucky gal! Is that a coin purse that opens up on the flap? I saw a pretty color at the store on 5th avenue in Manhattan, don't know what it's called though. It was a lighter tan, almost cream. It was beautiful!!

dottcomm1 said:
love the bag...

but i must ask; what camera are you using? nice pics! very clear, good color.
It's an older Sony DSC with 5 megapixels. Nothing super fancy, I just made sure there was enough lightning and used the close-up mode for the detail shots.

It's a very pretty bag indeed. Personally when I first saw the black one on a woman on the street here I thought it was drop dead gorgeous. Sadly said woman was tiny and tall. 2 things I'm not! I don't think I could ever get one simply because I'm short and chubby and chances are the handles won't go over my tubby arms. But that being said, your bag is lovely!
:smile:

I know this sounds silly because I haven't really seen one up closem just a few feet away. Is it pretty big? I mean can you carry a lot in it? Do you feel secure with an open top part like that? I only ask because I'm used to my bags closing with zippers or buttons or what have you. And do you store anything in the kisslock part? Perhaps you could take a few pics of what you can store inside of it?!

OK sorry to ask so many questions! I'll be shutting up now.
:smile:

cant say anything but gorgeous!!

Love that first pic from second post specifically!! the color is divine!!

the wallet is like a chocolate syrup on top of that honey caramel desert!! :love:

eNjOy!! :biggrin:

the fendi spy the one with zucca and brown nappa leather, is the lining supposed to be beige as I bought it on ebay as 'authentic' and am little confused as the seller told me only the real ones with FF on the outside have a beige lining???? helllp pleeaase!