Megs' New Baby

1. I know many of you have been impatiently waiting to have the secret revealed... well ladies, here it is. Megs' new 06 Fendi Honey Spy.

Enjoy the pictures! :amuse:

P.S. She'll be telling you all more about it in a little bit.

fendi_spy_01.jpg fendi_spy_02.jpg fendi_spy_04.jpg fendi_spy_05.jpg fendi_spy_06.jpg
  2. Two more shots.

fendi_spy_07.jpg fendi_spy_08.jpg
  3. And since I knew that she was going to get a new bag this Xmas, Santa Vlad decided to surprise her with this Dior Continental Wallet under the tree. I think they go well together. :amuse:

dior_wallet.jpg dior_wallet2.jpg
  4. It's beautiful; what a fabulous gift to give and to recieve. :love:

5. OMG finally!!! I knew that was what it was when she said hint: cognac. Congrats Congrats I love it. You are so lucky, what a nice gift.

6. it's so pretty! i loooove the color :biggrin:

7. Oooooooooooooh!!!

8. The SA at Fendi at Bal Harbour in Miami, FL told her they had just gotten it in that day and that she couldn't hold it for even a few hours, because it would go in no time at all. So a few minutes and $2,200 later, a new happy Fendi customer was born.

Megs is mighty in love with it, the leather is so nice, and the crafting spotless.

9. Whoa... i love the spy! Vlad you are so awesome and lucky Meg!!

10. Fantastic...:love:

11. P.S. Sorry about the watermarks, but I just don't want our images to show up on bogus auctions on eBay and other misc sites.

12. Congrats Megs, that is a goregous color! The wallet is beautiful :love: Nice choice, Vlad! :biggrin:

13. Thats a very VERY nice gift. Glad Megs really likes it.

14. Beautiful! Enjoy!!!:love:

15. Lovely.........What an awesome colour. You must have been a very good girl, Meg !