MARC BY MARC JACOBS CLASSIC Q UKITA SATCHEL - opinions?

I just got one a couple days ago from Shopbop and I'm in love with her BIG time! My advice is get the color less chosen by the majority.. I picked mine in mink and it's just plain gorgeous. Here she is:

Attachments

• image-1181846111.jpg
    image-1181846111.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 5,475
I just got one a couple days ago from Shopbop and I'm in love with her BIG time! My advice is get the color less chosen by the majority.. I picked mine in mink and it's just plain gorgeous. Here she is:

I love it! I'm toying around with getting this color or the black. I'm worried that the mink might be too light & get dirty easily. Does it look as light in person as it does in this photo? The stock photos online make it look much darker.

missjay7 said:
I love it! I'm toying around with getting this color or the black. I'm worried that the mink might be too light & get dirty easily. Does it look as light in person as it does in this photo? The stock photos online make it look much darker.

Thanks! Believe it or not it's even darker in person than in the photos you see here or on shopbop. It's a gray-ish pale purple but more to the gray side. But not too dark either. It's really hard to explain because the color is just so unique :P

I say if you're going to use it a lot, just to be on the safe side, get the black one. I don't use this as my every day bag, more like my weekend bag.. So I think I won't worry about it getting dirty easily :smile: it also depends on how careful a person is..

But I fell in love with this color (and the bag) from the very beginning and lots of people own the black one so I bought this color instead ;)