MARC BY MARC JACOBS CLASSIC Q UKITA SATCHEL - opinions?

There's still a small ukita in Holt Renfrew Vancouver... Perhaps you can check out the size there?

Aww I was there on Saturday, but I didn't see it =(

In my opinion the Small Ukita will not fit your needs. I found the small way to small. I got the large Ukita in a port. It is a little heavy but I am partial to big bags.

I like big bags too, even though I'm tiny! lol

How heavy would you say it is? I have a small hillier hobo and it's a little heavy even when it's not fully stuffed.

I am thinking of picking this up, does any one have it? I am worried it is too bulky. Let me know!

4ke0yf.jpg

b8lm5c.jpg

do2fm0.jpg

Thanks!
Its gorgeous!!

I ordered from shopbop but the size difference between shopbop and mbmj site really get me confused. :confused1:

Shopbop size : 10"H x 12"L x 3.5"D
Mbmj size : 14 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 11

Does anyone know which is the most accurate measure?

I bought this bag last year in steele. I bought it cuz I needed a new bag that would fit my ipad anyway I love it and actually use it as a school bag. You can really pack a lot into it. iPad, textbooks, notebooks, shoes! And the crossbody makes it a practical option when you've got it packed full.

has anyone tried to fit an ipad in this little ukita? does it have enough space to put in other stuffs?

I just tried with my little ukita and an ipad will fit along with room for other things, although it's a little difficult to get in/out of the opening of the bag. The regular Ukita may be a better option if you're going to be carrying your ipad often.

I ordered from shopbop but the size difference between shopbop and mbmj site really get me confused. :confused1:

Shopbop size : 10"H x 12"L x 3.5"D
Mbmj size : 14 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 11

Does anyone know which is the most accurate measure?

I just measured my own little ukita and the shopbop measurements seem more accurate. My bag measures 9"H x 11"L x 4.5"D.

wanted to buy the ukita, was deliberating between the large one and the little ukita.

When i saw it in person, i was quite disappointed. Did not look like how they were in the photos. But this is basically my opinion and if you like it, buy it =)

Hii Did anyone get the chianti colour recently...thats the colour i want the larger Ukita in...but i think the colour i find more often is the bordeaux because it seems to be darker...