Manhatten GM Opinions

I would definitely keep the GM I have this purse and love it. I'm only 5'4 and don't find it too big. I actually got the PM too( as a gift) and returned it because I thought it was too small.

I saw a lady carrying GM size (huge on her), I think it's huge for me too (only 5'3" )
Rolled handles aren't that comfortable if you plan to carry it around all day.

I love this bag...I think is it gorgeous. I have to say it was the most uncomfortable bag I have ever carried. I just found it a pain in the bum to open and shut and dig etc...I will be selling it SOON! I wish it was more comfy to me as it is soo good looking. I had a lady in Chicago chase me down the mall to see it and touch and hold it etc...it was so funny! I did that to a lady over the Deauville....in office max. She was a doll about it but I was IN LOVE and had to see it as it had just came out etc..and I have never seen it! I loved that bag to death...anyway! Keep it ...its so pretty.

Well I've been convinced!! I took the bag for a test run this weekend to see how I felt carrying it. I felt a little awkward at first but after carrying it for a while I was way more comfortable with the size and it fit comfortably on my shoulder too.

A couple of my friends said they adored it and didn't think it was too big at all....so I'm keeping it!!

Keep posting more pics of celebs with ths bag if anyone has any!! :biggrin: