Man carrying a Speedy

I carry my speedy 35 all the time and I just love it
I everybody should carry whatever they want
I have no ide if I look odd or ridiculous but I love my speedy
:shame: there you have some pictures of me and my speedy u say what you think..

You go Antonio ! Great pics and it suits you well ! Thanks for sharing :smile:

this thread make me laugh because today was my first day at work with my new naviglio and a co-worker told me the bag was OK but too manly LOL, she means, its look good but it's pretty bold and massive i would have prefered something smoother and maybe a little bit more trendy, next time i'll go to work with the new pomme d'amour bedford

Attachments

• p10261108_ph_hero.jpg
    p10261108_ph_hero.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 83
i would like to see a pic of a guy with a speedy. if its just straight handheld, with cardboard to keep the bottmo flat, maybe its cool. maybe i just love the speedy too much!

I carry my speedy 35 all the time and I just love it
I everybody should carry whatever they want
I have no ide if I look odd or ridiculous but I love my speedy
:shame: there you have some pictures of me and my speedy u say what you think..

Wow Antonio this is the second time ive see a man with this size! And i must say it looks very mainly on you!!!!! :wlae:
I am a man and would consider wearing this not a size smaller though cuz than its crossing a line. But I believe this can work, you might be starting a trend here Antonio!!! I think this size wold look great with my ferragamo's and dior suit!!!! And if one of u girls were to say something to me in the street i mean JUST TRY AND F*&K with me!!!!

I asked my g/f wut she thought and she agrees it might work!!

Wow Antonio this is the second time ive see a man with this size! And i must say it looks very mainly on you!!!!! :wlae:
I am a man and would consider wearing this not a size smaller though cuz than its crossing a line. But I believe this can work, you might be starting a trend here Antonio!!! I think this size wold look great with my ferragamo's and dior suit!!!! And if one of u girls were to say something to me in the street i mean JUST TRY AND F*&K with me!!!!

I asked my g/f wut she thought and she agrees it might work!!

FashionMike, Being a NYC/Jersey guy I am sure you would look very avante garde! Go for it!

Are you implying only MEN are doctors! How silly Monogramboy!
:sad:Way to twist my words...I was implying that male doctors are the people usually associated with the "doctors bag" seeing as doctors usually only used such bags a long time ago to make house calls, at which point most doctors were males. I do not have anything against female doctors, in fact all the doctors I currently see are female. I was trying to prove a point and I do not appreciate your cruel twist on my wording and even though you may not agree with what I am saying I do not appreciate personal attacks and do not think that tpf smiles upon them either.

tnx :P I wanna see pictures of you with your wapity ;)
:smile: Check out my thread about it > Finally after all this time...

Just my 2 cents, I think mono is too feminine for a guy. When I traveled w/ my Mono Carryall, my DH would NOT carry it for me because it was too girly. It was OK because I wasn't going to allow anyone's paws on my Carryall (except mine, lol)

Well to all of you who say men cannot carry speedys...can men carry keepalls? It's the same bag with two leather strips on it...a lot of men can and do pull speedy's off, don't dis, I would totally carry a 40 in damier OR mono as an overnight bag...granted I'm 16, but still...let people wear what they want, how would all the ladies on here like it if the guys were like "how can those woman wear speedys? their so manly, they look just like dr's bags!" Just think a bit more before you judge, just because your husbands can't pull them off doesn't mean everyone can't, go bryanboy!

You prove a good point. I have always felt bad that bags have always been a "women's thing". I would hate to carry my wallet and all my other stuff in my pockets!! I say if you're a guy and you want to carry a bag.....go for it!