Man carrying a Speedy

Well to all of you who say men cannot carry speedys...can men carry keepalls? It's the same bag with two leather strips on it...a lot of men can and do pull speedy's off, don't dis, I would totally carry a 40 in damier OR mono as an overnight bag...granted I'm 16, but still...let people wear what they want, how would all the ladies on here like it if the guys were like "how can those woman wear speedys? their so manly, they look just like dr's bags!" Just think a bit more before you judge, just because your husbands can't pull them off doesn't mean everyone can't, go bryanboy!

I carry my speedy 35 all the time and I just love it
I everybody should carry whatever they want
I have no ide if I look odd or ridiculous but I love my speedy
:shame: there you have some pictures of me and my speedy u say what you think..

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpg
    IMG_5633.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 5,330
  • IMG_5619.jpg
    IMG_5619.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 891
I'd be a little surprised if I saw a man with a speedy probably because it's mostly women who carry it, but I think it's okay.

Bryan Boy carries a lot of other women's bags so a Speedy isn't unusual to see him in. I think he did have a pic of himself carrying one.

Well to all of you who say men cannot carry speedys...can men carry keepalls? It's the same bag with two leather strips on it...a lot of men can and do pull speedy's off, don't dis, I would totally carry a 40 in damier OR mono as an overnight bag...granted I'm 16, but still...let people wear what they want, how would all the ladies on here like it if the guys were like "how can those woman wear speedys? their so manly, they look just like dr's bags!" Just think a bit more before you judge, just because your husbands can't pull them off doesn't mean everyone can't, go bryanboy!

Monogramboy, you astound me! Honestly not in a bad way...you are making me laugh hard! What kind of comment is this of yours? "...how would all the ladies on here like it if the guys were like "how can those women wear speedys? their so manly, they look just like dr's bags!" Are you implying only MEN are doctors! How silly Monogramboy!

And, now let me say this Antonio...you ROCK that speedy baby! When I am in Sweden, if you have an extra hand I would love for you to carry my Speedy!!! You look amazing and I think Louis would agree.

Hi everyone, Society defines what we wear...If a man wants to wear a womens bag then so be it But Louis Vuitton does put bags in mens and womens catagories for a reason. I have no problem with a man wearing a womens bag and a woman wearing a mens bag. But if a man wears a skirt or dress that is classed as cross dressing....isnt a bag the same as a skirt ??. Im not judging anyone...I think the world should be an equal place for men and women to do and wear as they please But it isnt. If someone has the confidence to do it then let them and good luck to them. Antonio you are a great role model !. :flowers:

You definitely pull it off!! Exactly what I mean, attitude is everything.

I'm surprised! You are looking very good with it!!!!!! I wish I was confident as You!!!;)

Oh what I'd give to see my hubby carry a speed around for a day LOLOL and let me video tape it -- I would just beem :smile: .. actually I think its great, and can certainly see the size and either the mono or damier being unisex np. Good for him! If it were MC, especially the white one that may be a bit different, but what the heck if he was wearing a suit that went with that, even why not. Thanks for the story :smile: