Males carrying LV?

What do you all think of males carrying LV? Today, I saw a spectacled guy wearing green t-shirt, blue jeans, black converse sneakers, hermes de collier chie de cuff in black leather w/PH & on his two shoulders, a lv classic mono backpack. effortlessly chic.:yes: lv classic mono backpack suits him better than a lv classic mono messenger most men always buy.:supacool:

Wow, he must be has high-taste :heart: Anw, could I know what's his LV backpack? Is it mono montsouris?

DH currently has a GUCCI wallet, I just bought it for him back in September. Now I have to get him to carry a LV wallet - although he is pretty tough on his wallets and I think the Gucci fabric will hold up better than the LV...i don't know...he'll be getting a LV wallet one of these days, getting him to use it -that's another question! HA! HA! He prefers Polo and Brooks Brothers instead.

Everybody wants to be us. ;)

Too cute!!...

When I was at the boutique a couple of Saturdays ago, this tall handsome man walked in decked out on a great jacket, shirt, jeans, shoes and a messenger sling. I took a double take :yes: he looked so freaking hot I couldn't help but stare.. but then neither could my SA..(male) because it was his lifetime partner. Guys carrying LV's are hot in general.

DH carries a black Epi wallet- hot for sure:graucho:

It isn't a matter as to whether or not I wear and tend to buy designers (especially LV) as a male...but the fact that I merely exist among it!

It's not that I choose...it just is...

...and I love it...

Love LV on men...especially when it's done effortlessly and w/out too many other labels (same w/women though)

Gay guys are SO HOT!! (there are exceptions though lol) but the nice dressed/groomed ones... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I know...then there's the dream...'i can change him...i can change him'...