Males carrying LV?

As a male, I think certain pieces of LV hot on guys -- and agree that the trick is not to overload one's self with labels.

I saw this hunk of a man in Union Square (SF) with a crisp white shirt, jeans, a cashmere cardigan and a messenger slung over his shoulder. A bit of grey speckled his temples and he had this aviators on -- basically I was drooling ...hello Daddy! :drool: :graucho:

99% of the gay men i've ever seen are carrying a fake.. and i'm like, you should KNOW better! *tisk* but on the rare occasion you glimpse the real thing done right.. BAM, it's hot. and you can respect that.

Kodi-

imho, i prefer to have a messenger bag or a body bag like the amazone or danube or even the bosphore bags, than a backpack.. backpacks are inconvenient in that i have to wrap around and get stuff, or i'm in an awkward position, rather than just whipping stuff out almost immediately.

99% of the gay men i've ever seen are carrying a fake.. and i'm like, you should KNOW better! *tisk* but on the rare occasion you glimpse the real thing done right.. BAM, it's hot. and you can respect that.

Kodi-

maybe you should go to a real gay populated area.. like.. west hollywood, california; san diego, california; san francisco, california; brazil!...... but in virginia..? i mean.. come on.. lol.

oh...and the fact that my mom has been buying me Vuitton shoes, belts, and backpacks since I was about 2 years old.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that they didn't make children's shoes until recently? Gucci, Burberry and some others have had children's shoes for a while, but LV finally jumped the gun? That's what I thought at least.. I didn't know they were making shoes for decades.....

and I didn't know that adult belts fit kids since 2 years old either... You must've been a big kid.. :Push: :sweatdrop: