Magenta love!

OMG- please change her/his name! I hate Barney- my son asks me to watch Barney with him and I just can't! LOL

I love the bag- the color is stunning!!!!

ranskimmie said:
OMG:lol: That is soooo funny you named it Barney!! My 3 year old son constantly says he wants me to use my Badenta (magenta) Barney purse!!!:lol: Congrats girl!! Great choice enjoy!!;)

OMG, that's one of the cutest & funniest things i've ever heard :roflmfao:

jdy324 said:
The magenta is beautiful! How do you like the box style? Everytime I see it I want one, but I can't bring myself to cheat on my classiques ;)

I feel like its a beefier classique!! Its also a nice change if you have several classiques. Sometimes you need to carry more. This holds so much more than a classique yet it has a similar look!:smile:

^^^ITA with Luccibag, it's amazing how much can fit in the Box. It's wider than the Classique, but doesn't seem bulkier. KWIM?

I posted in another thread I can fit my wallet, sunnies, LV cosmetic case, phone, iPod, a sweater shrug and my digital camera (forgot my camera on the other thread) in my Box and it doesn't look overstuffed.

It's such a cute bag in the box style! Love your magenta, Lucci!! :girlsigh:

(And now, thanks to this thread, I've got the Barney song stuck in my head. :wacko: :upsidedown: "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...")

congrats luccibag i love the magenta :love: its such a lovely color :love: cant wait to get mine (she's being hostaged in customs right now ) my magenta's name is maggie i will have her meet barney when she gets here :lol: