Magenta love!

1. Ok, so Im a little slow! I finally fell for this color!! Meet Barney the purple Balenciaga!! Its the box style!
  2. Very pretty!!!! congrats Luccibag and Barney!
  3. LOL, I love your name for it! Congrats - I love this colour!
  4. yeah, lucci!!!! She (he??) is so pretty!! :love: Congrats!!! I love the Box style - let us know what you think after you've carried her (him?) around!:smile:
  5. Woohoo!What a lovely color and I love the shape! Congrats to you and Barney! :lol:
  6. Absolutely beautiful ... I just love love:love: this color! Congrats and enjoy!
  7. So far Im amazed at how much it can carry. I dont like this style with the strap though. The strap is too long. But it looks great without it! It actually reminds me of an LV speedy! It holds a ton!
  8. love it! congrats!!!!
  9. Lucci i love it! i always have an internal struggle about the magenta...just not sure if i could pull it off but when i see pictures of it i fall in :love: . and the box is absolutely adorable! you have to post pictures wearing it!
  10. lucci, congrats on your magenta box!:wlae: glad you've discovered the beauty of bbag's magenta... better late than never.:flowers:
  11. OMG:lol: That is soooo funny you named it Barney!! My 3 year old son constantly says he wants me to use my Badenta (magenta) Barney purse!!!:lol: Congrats girl!! Great choice enjoy!!;)
  12. ^ranskimmie, "Badenta" is too cute!!!! :lol: i love it!

Luccibag, congrats on a beautiful "Barney"!:lol: i was a little slow too hopping on the magenta bandwagon but at least we're on it now :roflmfao: :lol:
  13. Luccibag, Congratulations on your magenta! I completely agree with you, the box is a great bag....but wish the shoulder strap was shorter. :girlsigh:
  14. It's a beauty! Congrats!
  15. Gorgeous bag and I love Magenta too, Barney the box is adorable, Congrats!!