Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connect the Dots over RBL Purple Haze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Look at the green glitter in the bottle!

Mattified

4th day and only minor tip wear...this is a miracle for me!

Mardi Gras mani (Lynnderella I Can Afford It over Love & Beauty Green w/ Lavendear over MAC Varicose Violet accent)

Love them both! Connect the dots looks amazing on you over that RBL!

i spoke to her a few days ago. I just assumed from the sound of her voice she was younger. though I just lost a girlfriend a month ago who died of heart disease and she was my age - 30.

my thoughts are with her and her family

*HUGS*

:sad: I lost a friend a month ago as well (jan 21), he was only 32. He just went to bed and never woke up. It's scary!

Wltdo.jpg

I layered Liquid Valentine over Julep's Glenn which is a nice metallic-y red that flashes hot pink a little, especially in the sun. I'm finding it hard to find a good color, some of the glitters get lost on red/darker pinks, but the base is tinted so it looks strange over light colors.

i'm not really up to speed with things lynnderella but i read on a nail blog about what happened and i was just totally shaken :C i cannot believe something that's supposed to bring people joy has amounted to so much stress on this woman!

i have friend i work with during the summer who is TWENTY-TWO and had a stroke at the end of last year. everyone was just so shocked because he was so young. he is better now but the after effect is so obvious: he slurs when he speaks, he is constantly forgetting things, and he has an extremely short temper now. it is so sad to see :sad:

i really hope leah ann doesnt suffer too much from her her heart attack, i hope she really does heed everyones warning and take it easy.

http://morenailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/02/lynnderella-green-of-hearts.html

Wow, check out that special GREEN OF HEARTS! I'm in love, it's a green lovers dream!!!
Green of Hearts is gorgeous!
Wltdo.jpg

I layered Liquid Valentine over Julep's Glenn which is a nice metallic-y red that flashes hot pink a little, especially in the sun. I'm finding it hard to find a good color, some of the glitters get lost on red/darker pinks, but the base is tinted so it looks strange over light colors.

I really love Liquid Valentine. Is this the version on yhe wishlist from Leah Ann? I want to get this one, not the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.