Lynderella Chit Chat, Swatches, Questions, and The Kitchen Sink

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGosh Leah Ann had a heart attack!

From her FB page:

Good evening everyone! Have been out of touch all day as I just got access to a computer just now. Additional Lynnderella notifications will be delayed until further notice. Hoping to get them all out in the next few days. Shipping will continue to ship and business from the website will continue as usual but I have been a tiny bit waylaid due to a heart attack last evening. I am well and the doctors were able to take care of the problem right away but the next several days will be devoted to rest and recuperation. Again, the website will continue to run as normal and shipping will continue without any delays. The only thing that will be delayed is Lynnderella and hoping that will be back on course by the end of the week. Thanks so much!

OMG that's crazy. The poor girl... Hope she's feeling better and taking it easy.

^as one who doesn't keep up with facebook...thank you so much for posting this!!!

No Problem! I don't have FB, but my FAV bath/body etailer uses it as her primary way of communication. Because of that I bookmarked hers so that I don't miss sales. In fact her sales are what I assume Lynnderella sales were like. Her soaps sell out within a few minutes. Anyway so when I saw LLAROWE/Lynnderella was going to be the same way I book marked it, and now I check them both.

OMGosh Leah Ann had a heart attack!

From her FB page:

Good evening everyone! Have been out of touch all day as I just got access to a computer just now. Additional Lynnderella notifications will be delayed until further notice. Hoping to get them all out in the next few days. Shipping will continue to ship and business from the website will continue as usual but I have been a tiny bit waylaid due to a heart attack last evening. I am well and the doctors were able to take care of the problem right away but the next several days will be devoted to rest and recuperation. Again, the website will continue to run as normal and shipping will continue without any delays. The only thing that will be delayed is Lynnderella and hoping that will be back on course by the end of the week. Thanks so much!

WOW that's horrible! She did say heart disease runs in her family hence the AHA donation. Her brother and father I believe? She definitely needs to take some time once she gets out of the hospital for herself. The stress has to stop.

OMG!!! :faint:

is she young? is she too young for a heart attack? I'm assuming so, but I don't really know. she must be under an inane amount of stress. this is really ridiculous. I hope she's going to be OK.

i spoke to her a few days ago. I just assumed from the sound of her voice she was younger. though I just lost a girlfriend a month ago who died of heart disease and she was my age - 30.

my thoughts are with her and her family

i spoke to her a few days ago. I just assumed from the sound of her voice she was younger. though I just lost a girlfriend a month ago who died of heart disease and she was my age - 30.

my thoughts are with her and her family

so sorry to hear about your friend :flowers:

I hope she'll be OK, & I hope they stopped it before too much damage was done.

Unfortunately nobody is too young for heart disease. Obviously older people are at higher risk but if you have the family history it can take young, otherwise healthy people. Leah Ann did say she chose AHA because it has affected her own family. I really hope she will put herself first this time and focus on recovery.

Heart attacks are definitely not always a death sentence, but now that the red flag is up I really hope she will take care of herself.

Connect the Dots over RBL Purple Haze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Look at the green glitter in the bottle!

Mattified

4th day and only minor tip wear...this is a miracle for me!

Mardi Gras mani (Lynnderella I Can Afford It over Love & Beauty Green w/ Lavendear over MAC Varicose Violet accent)

Connect the Dots over RBL Purple Haze

Look at the green glitter in the bottle!

Mattified

4th day and only minor tip wear...this is a miracle for me!

Mardi Gras mani (Lynnderella I Can Afford It over Love & Beauty Green w/ Lavendear over MAC Varicose Violet accent)

Love both! Soooo pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.