LV vs Hermes

i love my LV now.. but if i could buy some Hermes OMG.. LOVE IT!! even a small "H" keychain or twillies! Oh i love their tie selection too.. the colors and prints are awesome.

And actually.. Hermes Mens ties are priced CHEAPER than LV Mens ties. Hah! Now if only I wore ties again.

Yes, I would say Hermes is more high-end than LV and harder to obtain.
I've never seen a Hermes IRL so at the moment it's not something I crave - thank goodness!:sweatdrop:

I think LV is so massed produced and very main stream. Years ago it was quite exclusive and a luxury item but now it is very high priced with very little quality. I think Chanel is closer in quality to Hermes than LV ever will be.
Z

I also think that in comparison to LV, Hermes has the workmanship and the exclusivity beat hands down....

But I dont like the fact that Hermes bags is more about status than the bag being useful and functional. Most Hermes bags seems really odd and uncomfortable to carry for everyday....and even though it is made so well....when it comes to being indestructable...LV and Hermes seems to fair around the same....

So I dont understand the price point being so high vs. what your really getting...it seems to be more about the exclusivity than anything else. :yucky:

I like the Birkin style more than Louis Vuitton- exudes more of a simple elegance and is very classy. Hermes Birkins start at (I think) $5800 and go up to a couple hundred grand. Hermes is definitely above Louis Vuitton and is more "luxurious." I think it's the highest level of brand there is.