LV Sighting on the Venice Canal Lol

Glad you had a great trip Vista where was your favourite place?

Thanks Label Addict :smile:
Venice of course was marvelous! ... Cairo and Egypt for one day was crazy but fun and amazing, absolutely loved Turkey!! Ephesus and Istanbul -- love to go back! Rhodes was nice, we missed Santorini due to rough weather but it was pretty from the deck of the ship, Museums in Florence definitely overwhealming, ... on and on.. vacation from vacation time :smile: one of the best trips ever !

Here's another pic : by my ship Celebrity's Galaxy with an LV Vernis Christie PM in Bronze .. the bag I used to carry around the ship and shop in the portside shops .. great little bag!! This was taken in Turkey

GalaxyChristie.jpg

Great photos, Vista! Sounds like you had a wonderful time during your travels. Istanbul is my all-time favorite city and I'd love to visit it again. If you enjoyed visiting Turkey and Egypt, you'd probably like visiting Morocco as well, plus you can also cross the Gibraltar straights to feed the monkeys and have fun shopping in either Gibraltar or Spain.

thanks for sharing your photos. looks like you had a great time :smile: nothing better than to travell with LV :yes: btw, that lady with Alma looks like she was about to bite you :P

Great photos, Vista! Sounds like you had a wonderful time during your travels. Istanbul is my all-time favorite city and I'd love to visit it again. If you enjoyed visiting Turkey and Egypt, you'd probably like visiting Morocco as well, plus you can also cross the Gibraltar straights to feed the monkeys and have fun shopping in either Gibraltar or Spain.

I did go to Morocco once, I was in Tangiers - that was before I had LV though LOL -- I need to go back and take some shots for the LV in Action thread, I bought some pottery there, -- good excuse to plan a travel destination eh? Lol -- that was another place I'd love to go back and spend more time - ah one thing about cruising, its mostly a taste test for places to go back to.

thanks for sharing your photos. looks like you had a great time :smile: nothing better than to travell with LV :yes: btw, that lady with Alma looks like she was about to bite you :P

Haha yeah, I dont think she could even see me I was on a busy bus using a zoom but it does look like that LOL

I did go to Morocco once, I was in Tangiers - that was before I had LV though LOL -- I need to go back and take some shots for the LV in Action thread, I bought some pottery there, -- good excuse to plan a travel destination eh? Lol -- that was another place I'd love to go back and spend more time - ah one thing about cruising, its mostly a taste test for places to go back to.

Vista, yes... Morocco is definitely worth going back to visit again. My favorite cities there are Marakesh and Fez. Then there is the beautiful coastline along the way to Casablanca. My mother would love to go back and visit Egypt and Israel again some day. You certainly are quite brave travelling with your LVs. I usually bring along 1 - 2 of my Coach bags. My mother on the other hand chooses to travel with her LVs and I'm always "on guard duty" making sure that nothing happens to her or her LV :sweatdrop: Are you making plans for your next trip? If so, where to? It's been two years since I last travelled overseas and I'd love to visit the Asia-Pacific and Japan regions.

Not sure really where next, Expy00 -- have Christmas/New Years next year booked for a Hawaii cruise as a tentative but thinking about a more extensive Turkey or going to Antarctica .. both on the table for discussion :smile: lol

I carried a big old red leather Coach bag when out and about travelling and mostly the LV just little ones, for onboard use LOL I didn't have them out much in ports.

:sad:
Not sure really where next, Expy00 -- have Christmas/New Years next year booked for a Hawaii cruise as a tentative but thinking about a more extensive Turkey or going to Antarctica .. both on the table for discussion :smile: lol

I carried a big old red leather Coach bag when out and about travelling and mostly the LV just little ones, for onboard use LOL I didn't have them out much in ports.

Antarctica? Wow, you are very adventurous, Vista! I have friends that have taken a Hawaiian cruise and they've really enjoyed it. I've only taken an extended Caribbean cruise (10-days) and towards the end of the cruise we hit some very rough seas between the Panama Canal and Jamaica. Needless to say, I was quite sea sick and vowed not to take another cruise for quite a while :sad: However, I'm intrigued by some of the Mediterranean cruise itineraries that I've run across. Also, there's a Hawaii/Tahiti cruise that sounds promising.