LV Sighting on the Venice Canal Lol

1. I was on the waterbus - vapareto - leaving Venice, Italy a couple of weeks ago, and snapping pics along the Canal on the way to the train station -- what do you think ? This lady have an Epi Alma? Lol -- looks like she's getting ready for a water taxi ride - I just thought she carried it well, even standing in a boat!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WildLifeEpiCU.jpg
  2. I'm so jealous that you're always travelling the world!!!! You are soooo lucky!!!

3. looks like an alma to me, kinda sorta lol....your always somewhere vista lol!!

4. AHHHH I want to go to Venice!

5. vista, i love your avatar picture! lol kitty!

6. ohhh vista! venice! nice pic too!

7. Oh here's another Venice pic you might like LOL -- as my DH says, "gotta have your priorities straight" .. upon arrival in Venice I went to LV first off! and Hermes -- picked up a Mirage Bandana and an H scarf ring that night -- here I am in St. Marks Square with my carrier bags - LOL

[​IMG]

I'm wearing my new Geranium Suhali bracelet I bought in Rome --- since I recently got the Le Tal Suhali in Geranium I was after an accessory, most are sold out in Canada, I was so pleased to get the bracelet! I wore it to dinner in Venice ... here's a pic as we sat outside for a wonderful Italian meal with true Venitian ambiance

[​IMG]

8. Nice pics, Vista :nuts: Love them all :yahoo:

9. Thanks Miss Piggy :smile: ! I appreciate you checking them out, you know I have fun with my pictures LOL and LVs!

10. Ya welcome :heart: I love seeing your pics along with your LV :nuts: Major eye candies :heart:

11. OH Lovely.

12. I really love that bracelet! congrats vista!!

13. Sounds like a great trip & your bracelet looks great on!
    You have a wonderful eye for spotting the best in exotic locales, hmmm now I sound like a fortune cookie :upsidedown:

14. WOW Vista! you are so lucky! *sign* I'd like to travel like that someday!

15. Sooo cool!! Gorgeous pictures -- Venice looks gorgeous -- you are quite the traveller!