LV Pochette..how much can it fit in there??

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I am thinking of getting LV white multicolor pochette as my first LV bag! What do you all think? How much can it fit? Anyone have pictures of how much pochette can hold? What is the lining of this bag like? Is it red, suede-like material? Sorry, so many questions because I'm new to LV....;)

i have the white one too :nuts:! it was my very first LV:tender:. yes the lining is red alcantara, which is like suede :yes:

i use my Pochette as an evening bag, and i can fit my cell phone, money, cards, makeup and keys into it

I can fit the things in the pics below plus it leaves a little extra space for other stuff...uhhh car keys, small tube of hand lotion, a few pens? :shrugs: My house keys I store in my cles.

Attachments

• 0inside1.jpg
    0inside1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 0inside2.jpg
    0inside2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 134
This is the best evening bag ever!! I think it actually fits more than it looks like it would fit...i have it in both multicolor and the brown monogram and i love them...the only thing is i bought a keychain that you can use as an extension for both of these on the strap to make it a little longer and i like that better then the shorter version...it's a great bag!!

karman said:
I can fit the things in the pics below plus it leaves a little extra space for other stuff...uhhh car keys, small tube of hand lotion, a few pens? :shrugs: My house keys I store in my cles.

Wow, karman....can't believe your pochette can fit that much!!!!:nuts: I really like one of your wallet. What's the name of it? I think I want to get a white MC wallet to match the pochette.