LV Pochette..how much can it fit in there??

HappyAngel said:
Wow, karman....can't believe your pochette can fit that much!!!!:nuts: I really like one of your wallet. What's the name of it? I think I want to get a white MC wallet to match the pochette.

The brown monogram one or the cherry blossom one on the bottom left corner?

The brown monogram one is my credit card holder...
Although I think you're probably talking about the one on the bottom left. That one is the porte-monnaie plat. It's very handy; I have a pic of what I can fit in there in the *Visual Aids* thread.

Edit: If you're thinking of getting the porte monnaie, I hope you're getting the white one because I think the white one is gorgeous. :love: I'd get it dirty very fast though :lol:

Thanks everyone! Yes, Karman.......I really like the one on the bottom left! I want to get the white one since it's so pretty & colorful. I am new to LV & I need to spend some more time in this forum :lol: Thanks for letting me know that u have some pic in the visual aid section :yahoo:

I have the Cerise pochette so I would say NOT much. You can fit a small Ludlow wallet, a lipstick, and an LV key holder. It you put too much, the bag would look warped, at least in my experience.