LV or CHANEL??

LV MANHATTAN or CHANEL GST?

• LV MANHATTAN

• CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd pick Chanel over LV almost anytime, in addition, I prefer a shoulder bag and I dont think I could wear that LV on my shoulder so. . . .
CHANEL!

Hey Swanky!

Actually you can fit it over your shoulder. Not with a winter coat but otherwise yes. :yes:

This is a tough choice. I have the Manhattan and I don't carry it anymore. I get tired of things waaaaaay to quickly :lol: I think the Chanel shopper is super classic and I'm a classic bag girl.:shame: My vote (in this case) is the Chanel.

Boy, tough choices since they are both gorgeous bags!!! I have the Chanel GST in black with gold hardware --- TDF! However, since I do not have the Manhattan GM and that is on my "NEED LIST" :graucho: , I say Manhattan GM!

BUT: If I had a choice between the two and was going to get just one, I'd get the Chanel GST. As much as I love LV, I think the Chanel GST is more unique. Don't see a lot of people with it, whereas I have seen lots of gals with the Manhattan GM.

Since you are a Chanel gal already, go for Chanel!

Boy, tough choices since they are both gorgeous bags!!! I have the Chanel GST in black with gold hardware --- TDF! However, since I do not have the Manhattan GM and that is on my "NEED LIST" :graucho: , I say Manhattan GM!

BUT: If I had a choice between the two and was going to get just one, I'd get the Chanel GST. As much as I love LV, I think the Chanel GST is more unique. Don't see a lot of people with it, whereas I have seen lots of gals with the Manhattan GM.

Since you are a Chanel gal already, go for Chanel!

ITA! This is definitely a bag you don't see all over the place :yes:

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CHANEL -
not too convinced of the LV monogram thing - but like the style of the bag - but I love Chanel so for me it is not even a debate

good luck in choosing (lucky you that you have the choice :smile:)