LV or CHANEL??

?

LV MANHATTAN or CHANEL GST?

1. LV MANHATTAN

2. CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hey everyone...

im debating between buying either LV MANHATTAN GM or CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE.

im a CHANEL girl myself so im naturally biased and am currently leaning twd the CHANEL :p...however, i do like the LV Manhattan bc it reminds me of the Marc Jacob Venetia, except it has the monogram..lol....usu i DO NOT like the monogram but I REALLY like the look of the Manhattan...hahaha....

can you guys help me out?!? which one would you rather buy? :shrugs:

i posted the 2 purse pics below! the CHANEL is pictures on the arms of Pamela Anderson, and the color is the same as the one i want to purchase..basically, im looking for a bag in the brown/beige color family.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :yes::yes:

happy holidays!!

pammytired4.jpg p10826068_ph_hero.jpg
  2. that`s a hard decision,but I think I would go for the chanel, because I`m a chanel girl,too.:smile:

:heart:SUESHi

3. Chanel!!!

And that is the best picture I have ever seen of Pamela Anderson.

4. I vote for the LV Manhattan - beautiful bag.

5. LV Manhattan

6. To me Chanel always wins over LV even though I adore LV because Chanel is a forever classic-I mean,look how classy Pam looks with it? And that is not her usual look,you know?

7. I voted for the Chanel GST. I own a Marc Jacobs Venetia, but I feel kind of ambivalent about the version he did for LV in monogram canvas, even though I do like (and own) other LV mono bags.

8. I would usually go for the LV, but in this case.. the Chanel is gorgeaus!! So I voted for the Chanel, goodluck with deciding!

9. I love both, but in this case i love the Chanel!

10. C H A N E L !!!

11. LOL...yes, i know, thats NOT her usual look...haha...very good point!!

12. I'd pick Chanel over LV almost anytime, in addition, I prefer a shoulder bag and I dont think I could wear that LV on my shoulder so. . . .
    CHANEL!

13. Although the LV Manhattan is not a style that you will see people using it everywhere (like speedy), I still prefer Chanel. :rolleyes:

14. Louis vuitton manhattan.

15. Definitely Chanel...I have the petite shopper and love it!!! It's a great classic bag.