LV BAGS: Palermo & Tivoli

Saw the palermo the other day and was tempted to buy it but kind of held back when I saw it was "made in the usa". Kinda expecting it to be "made in france". Are most of the new styles "made in the usa" now? SA told me most of the popular styles are. Does it make a difference where it was made?

Saw the palermo the other day and was tempted to buy it but kind of held back when I saw it was "made in the usa". Kinda expecting it to be "made in france". Are most of the new styles "made in the usa" now? SA told me most of the popular styles are. Does it make a difference where it was made?

LV makes some things in France, some in a couple of locations in the U.S., some in Spain, and maybe some other places as well. The quality of all should be excellent. I have never heard of there being a decrease in quality in items made in the U.S.

Loving the Palermo PM. Does anyone know if the handles are long enough to put on the shoulder or you would have to use the strap in order to put on my shoulder?

Saw the Palermo PM couple of days ago. Absolutely love it! *feverish*
To answer your question, the handles are adjustable and they fit comfortably on your shoulders. Atleast they did on mine and I'm 5'7.
About the shoulder strap that comes with the PM, it is not long enough to go across body because I tried that and it bag was just below my chest when I would like to have at my waist.
I'm gonna wait till I have more money to get the Palermo PM as well as adjustable shoulder strap which cost $200 because the one that comes with it is just not long enough.
The Palermo PM reminds me of Damier Saleya PM with a crease in the middle and shoulder strap which is perfect for me. *frees up hands to go shopping and looks classy at the same time* :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I like the Tivoli more then the Palermo (Palermo is like the Neverfull, and I don't like the Neverfull!). But both bags aren't really my style, because I don't like folds on the bags - too much "playful".
And I think, that the proportion of price and quality of finishing isn't ok!

Ooo I went to an LV store for the first time ever yesterday and it was great.:tup: I meant to see what a speedy 25 looks like. However the Tivoli PM (that's the small one right?) it caught my eye. Oh my gosh when I put it on compared to the speedy 25 it was noooo contest. I love the shape of it, the wider opening, and the pleats and I think you can pull up the sides so they don't turn down. It was so feminine and I could definitely see me carrying it as an everyday bag. I just fell in love with it, however I didn't get to see the palermo, but the tivoli pm was so gorgeous. I felt like it was made for me haha. :yahoo:Keep in mind I'm only 5 feet tall so on me the tivoli pm looks like a medium sized bag on me. I'm still saving up right now, but I think that the tivoli pm is what I want. Pictures don't do it justice and the zipper pull is so cute with the LV charm on the end. Can't wait till I have the money then it will be mine!!!:graucho:

Perfectshoe : Wow!!! I'm drooling hear reading your comments on Tivoli PM!!! I'm 5'1, maybe PM is also made for me!! LOL!! What do you think of the capacity if PM??? Can it hold alot????

The Tivoli PM is selling on Louis Vuitton Japan E-Shopping site already.

To view the bag, access the Louis Vuitton Japan site from here
http://www.louisvuitton.com/
Click on the 8th country, after Latin America.

Wait for the Tivoli and Palermo flash video to load. Click on that video, it will bring you to another video where you will see the Tivoli PM and GM being placed side by side after scarlet johansson's scene.

After the video finishes, it will show you how to get to the product page of Tivoli and Palermo

Hope that helps :graucho: