LV BAGS: Palermo & Tivoli

1. I'm the Cheshire cat....
    Here to show you the new bag
    There's no this or that way...
    just the one that you prefer.....

LV45 Tivoli PM Monogram.jpg LV44 Palermo GM Monogram.jpg
  2. :shocked::noggin:OUCH!
    I saw to late the other messages about them... I thought they're a preview!!!
    :blush::whistle:SORRY!
    :heart:Steph.

3. Tivoli

4. Have these been launched yet...?And what are they called...?:drool:

5. First one. second one looks like neverfull part 2.

6. Oooh, I am loving the Tivoli. I wonder how the size compares to the Popincourt Haut? I was thinking that might be a future bag to get for a mono shoulder bag, but maybe now I should think of the Tivoli. It looks like no vachetta on the bottom either, which would be good.

7. I can't wait. I plan on purchasing both of these bags

8. Very cute. I am loving the crease look that going on lately.

9. Thanks for posting pics...these are the clearest ones yet. Both releasing Nov. 1. Got a sneak peek at the Palermo in both sizes while I was at LV this weekend...pics don't do it justice! I wasn't crazy about the bag in pics put the shape of the pm looks quite chic IRL. The GM is HUGE!
    I'm actually waitlisted for the Tivoli, but the store hadn't received it yet (cutting it little close) so I didn't get to see it.

10. i prefer the Palermo. the Tivoli looks too close to the Neverfull

11. here are some pics!! :heart:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Tivoli PM!!

13. I like the Tivoli a lot more. Although I don't think it doesn't look as "cheap-looking" as the Neverfull.

14. hm... the tivoli PM looks quite small... I'm waitlisted for that at the moment but I think i'll need to call my SA for the GM!

15. Tivoli GM