LV at School?

Should I carry my LV Messenger To School?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm going to a suburban university so i probably won't take any item with obvious logos!!!!! i'd probably get mugged or booed at.. just need to blend in with the crowd for now, especially since i'm a fresher.

not unless you whant to be known as the person with the LV bag...

I actually think that would be fun!
I've had a lot of nicknames at school. Kitten (because I always dress up as a cat with carnival) Blondie (when I dyed my hair) and a lot more... 'the person with the LV bag' is not so bad:smile:

But I wouldn't take my LV to school I think... I'd be way to scared it would get dirty or indeed stolen.

i thought about bringing a neverful gm for school but it has no zipper so i decided on a canvas gucci tote, ^^ as long as your bag is functional and works for u it doens't matter if it is lv or just some canvas bag. bring it to school and use it!

I didn't have LV in high school, but I did in college and I carried my backpack every day for 4 years. If I had one in HS I would have carried it - who the hell cares what you have? I am sure they know you, know you are coming from a private school and that you have $$. I am a bad example though, I try not to care what anyone thinks and I just rock my bags!