LV at School?

Should I carry my LV Messenger To School?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I carried mine to HS, it was fine...I was the only one at school, but it was just 'part' of mine, kwim? I had a LV keepall for band trips, and a few gucci purses I used and alternated with other bags. I was very matter of fact about it, and never braggy, and I think that made all the difference. One group of guys nick named me, gucc....and it was fine, it wasn't meant meanly....anymore than nick naming someone red who has red hair....if that makes sense.

So I say go for it! Enjoy your bag, don't let others change who are, what you like.

I would say yes, but lets again state the obvious, BE CAREFUL. Don't set it down and leave it somewhere... Most people may think it is fake, just because they don't know any better. But then again, that could cause issues for you too...:confused1:

LV at private schools are ok(for the most part) but not sure about public schools. Do you know anyone from the new school that could tell you how it is before you go?

I think it'll be alright, as long as you never let it out of your sight. I'm considering bringing mine to school next year (not everyday though) since I doubt many people would know Damier Azur = LV. I would be very careful with it though.

i'd be scared of bringing it to school, i mean you couldn't be nonchalant about the bag (i.e leaving it behind to go to the washroom etc) i would just carry smaller LV stuff inside my non-descript bags, that way people can't see the nice stuff i have, and won't be inclined to steal it. that's just me though...

Hmm honestly i don't think you should.
I go to a Public school and i'm not sure what schools are like near you but if i would bring mine in it would be stolen..
It's not like your changing who you are or anything but i mean you could be faced with some difficult situations.
It's really up to you , i once knew someone who was good friends with everyone in the year but then one day wore her diamond necklace and had to take it off for about 30 mins and she came back to find it had been stolen from her bag.
I'm not trying to scare you but i don't think you should bring it to school for awhile..

I think that you should wait and see until you know how the people and the attitudes around school are. It is a lovely bag, and I really want one of those to use for uni eventually, but some times it's better not to give a first-impression about having a really expensive bag. That goes especially for a 15-year old - people that age can get jealous pretty fast.

totally carry it. when I was in college I carried my LV's all the time.

IMO LV's in college are totally different than LV's at a public school. I think the OP needs to check out the HS first before deciding on what to take or not take.

I wouldn't think twice about letting my kids take LV to school because they go to a private school and most of the kids there have designer something.

I wouldn't because everyone might think you're stuck up. I went to a public school, a lot of people carried designer bags (some fake, some real) but everyone thought they were spoiled brats so I'm not sure if thats the impression you would like to make. I would just wait it out for like a couple days or weeks.