Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Omg I hope I don't sound too knowledgeable lol. A funny memory of my ocd dad. He may be right though. I actually don't wear my ombre that much. Do you wear yours a lot?

Those memories are always the best right! You're helping a TPFer with it now! So kuddos for yr Dad[emoji1376][emoji1376]
I actually have to wear it yet. I'm waiting for another 1 to find me as I'm still on the hunt for another 1 with more spots. Although the 1 I have now is not bad at all. Oh well, if I can't find another 1 before Xmas then I'm keeping it and will wear it on Xmas day LOL
I'll make sure mine won't see daylight too often [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Greengoddess, since I have had an ombré CDC PHW since its first release a few years ago, I am of two different mindsets about yours.
First, if the hardware isn't perfect, return/exchange it immediately. That is a defect and you can't live with that ~ the sooner dealt with the better.
Second, those lizzie rings are lovely but turn a little yellowish over the years, so there is a good and a bad side about having lots of rings. There is nothing to prevent it, it just happens. I will take a pic of mine and post it but have heard other members say the same thing. Here is a pic of mine, if yours has less rings than this I personally would exchange it.
IMG_7337_zpsqmhayyrb.jpg
Hi VigeeLeBrun. Thank you for all of your help!:hugs:I did remember you had one of the original ombré!!! It is gorgeous!!!:hbeat:
Yes, mine had too few rings for my liking...So, I sent it back today. Thank you for the information about the yellowing
and creams to use on exotics. I didn't know about either. You are always such a wonderful wealth of information.

PS love to see that fabulous picture of your Medor picnic cuff, Barenia and scarf!!!

Well, if it had the perfect spots and defect HW I might consider keeping it and ask H if they could replace/repair. However it doesn't even have the spots u wished for plus as u said you're already leaning towards returning it I would say go ahead! As we all know H takes time [emoji38] the perfect one will find its way to you! Keep stalking yr SA abt it!
Yep, I sent it back today. As you said H takes time....and patience sometimes. Thanks again for weighing in.

Spoiler Alert! Double post for those of us that read multiple threads :smile:
August and September have been busy months for me ~ newest additions to my CDC family and the Dallet CSGM CW 07.
A HUGE thanks to all of the enabling tPFers, who helped me in this endeavor.
Top to bottom: Vert Clair lizzie, Geranium, gator Fuchsia, gator, Mykonos gator, Barenia :hugs:

Dallet20amp20CDCs20Aug-Sept20v1_zpsothsrlzv.jpg

August and September have been busy months for me ~ newest additions to my CDC family and the Dallet CSGM CW 07.
Top to bottom: Vert Clair lizzie, Geranium, gator Fuchsia, gator, Mykonos gator, Barenia :hugs:

[emoji7]

I LOVE this photo dear VigeeLeBrun!!!!:loveeyes: I Always so enjoy seeing your collections....new & old alike:graucho::hbeat:

Whoa you have been busy Vigee! Fabulous additions. Also congrats on the Dallet, i think this is the best cw i have seen, love The red hem and how it pops. Perhaps an updated CDC family pic? :graucho:

Whoa you have been busy Vigee! Fabulous additions. Also congrats on the Dallet, i think this is the best cw i have seen, love The red hem and how it pops. Perhaps an updated CDC family pic? :graucho:

An updated family CDC family pic? Soon! Think that I will take it outside next week while the weather is great and where the CDC colors will be more accurate. I am still looking for a few new exotics, as always, GNIPPOHS. :hugs:

BTW, saw a barenia CDC RGHW on H.com this morning ~ heart-breakingly beautiful. Hope that someone here takes it home. :heart:

I'm so happy to share with all my Hermes CDC lovers. I was looking everyday for an ombré. Finally I saw it online an purchased it! I was reading a members post on how she didn't have a lot of white rings and I was afraid I would end up with little or none, but I truly lucked out and am glad when I opened my package! :biggrin: Introducing my ombré CDC! Thank you all

Attachments

• IMG_1474713180.944187.jpg
    IMG_1474713180.944187.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 372
I keep all my jewelry drawers. So that should be dark enough :smile: hmmm that means I shouldn't wear the Ombre in daylight too often! Thank you!!!
I have an Ombre lizard wallet and it has yellowed quite a bit over the years... since it sits inside my bags, I think the whole daylight argument is not valid for your CDC darling.... and isn't the whole point to ENJOY you CDC... not just store your CDC? I'll post a pic...

I'm so happy to share with all my Hermes CDC lovers. I was looking everyday for an ombré. Finally I saw it online an purchased it! I was reading a members post on how she didn't have a lot of white rings and I was afraid I would end up with little or none, but I truly lucked out and am glad when I opened my package! :biggrin: Introducing my ombré CDC! Thank you all
Congrats dear!!!! U got a fabulous CDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgy new addition Vigs!!!!!!!! I see u added fuchsia gator again! U missed the pink??
Twins on the geranium too!!! Isn't it just the most fab color in lisse?!!!!!!!!!!!!