Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

I like your ombre cdc. The few rings on it seem well defined and it def still looks like an ombre. Id keep it. Mine is very similar to yours and I know exactly what you're taking about regarding the iridescent quality.ir is hard to capture in a pic.
Hi gals, I gots one of the 10 that popped up on H.com last week. I'd like to share mine and also ask your collective advice.

The skin on the one I received doesn't have as many rings as I had hoped for, however it has this amazing iridescence (can't really photograph it) almost like a changeant Mousseline. It throws out purples and pinks on its own and also picks up colors it's near.

My ombré KDT does not look like that and when I put them side by side...the KDT looks almost "flat".

Here she is...
View attachment 3475206
View attachment 3475207

These 2 pics show best what I mentioned earlier about its color changing quality.
View attachment 3475208
View attachment 3475209

And here with my KDT (when side by side, the KDT is showing a little yellowing, but doesn't when it's alone).
View attachment 3475210

What do you guys think? Would you keep or return? For the ladies who got an ombré with lots of rings, does yours have an iridescent quality as well?

I'm nervous to return it, bc I may not get another shot at it [emoji22]

Also, I wanted to ask about H store policy. I've heard some ladies mention that they have held onto an item (unused) and then exchanged it after a few months when a better one came into the store. Is it possible to do that? How long does H give you for an exchange?

P.s. I thought about returning mine but I've since realized I'm good with less rings!, I'll be happier with it in the long run when there's less cream rings to turn yellow!
Hi gals, I gots one of the 10 that popped up on H.com last week. I'd like to share mine and also ask your collective advice.

The skin on the one I received doesn't have as many rings as I had hoped for, however it has this amazing iridescence (can't really photograph it) almost like a changeant Mousseline. It throws out purples and pinks on its own and also picks up colors it's near.

My ombré KDT does not look like that and when I put them side by side...the KDT looks almost "flat".

Here she is...
View attachment 3475206
View attachment 3475207

These 2 pics show best what I mentioned earlier about its color changing quality.
View attachment 3475208
View attachment 3475209

And here with my KDT (when side by side, the KDT is showing a little yellowing, but doesn't when it's alone).
View attachment 3475210

What do you guys think? Would you keep or return? For the ladies who got an ombré with lots of rings, does yours have an iridescent quality as well?

Also, I wanted to ask about H store policy. I've heard some ladies mention that they have held onto an item (unused) and then exchanged it after a few months when a better one came into the store. Is it possible to do that? How long does H give you for an exchange?

ferrip, for you? Anything! Here is a pic of my braise gator CDC GHW. I wear it twice as much as any other CDC I own ~ swear it. Taken with an iPHone 6S and unretouched.

How about if I post a CDC red comparison pic of rouge casaque, braise and geranium tomorrow? My geranium should arrive by then and I am interested in how it compares with the other reds in my family.

Braise%20CDC%20GHW_zpselqyxzq2.jpg
It's perfection. I love it - the color is perfect - the scales are perfect - wow - I would wear it all the time! You are the best for posting for me!!! :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart: I can't believe I have another thing on my wishlist now... lol!!!

I think I'm done ✅ (for now) #mywristgameisdangerous

Starting from top: Amethyst gator GHW, bougie GHW, black Lizzie phw, geranium gator GHW, white Epsom GHW, black gator GHW, craie swift phw, BE gator GHW, Rose Scheherazade gator phw, Orange gator GHW, barenia GHW, fuschia gator GHW, ombré Lizzie phw

View attachment 3475117

Oh, who am I kidding... dying for blue Izmir and Gris perle
Hahaha! It's like a little welcoming party for the ombre!!! GRIS PERLEEEEEE YASSSSSS... dying for it...

Reactions: Israeli_Flava
I think I'm done ✅ (for now) #mywristgameisdangerous

Starting from top: Amethyst gator GHW, bougie GHW, black Lizzie phw, geranium gator GHW, white Epsom GHW, black gator GHW, craie swift phw, BE gator GHW, Rose Scheherazade gator phw, Orange gator GHW, barenia GHW, fuschia gator GHW, ombré Lizzie phw

View attachment 3475117

what a collection!!!

Here she is...
View attachment 3475206
View attachment 3475207

View attachment 3475208
View attachment 3475209

View attachment 3475210

It's gorgeous!! Mine has less rings than yours, but I am thoroughly in love with it. I think this is a really beauty.

Dear StyleEyes,
Keep it! The quality you describe makes it that much more special in my opinion! Of course you know that lizard is so vulnerable to fading, so take care when storing between wears. I also ordered one of those online (am collecting in boutique Monday) in the mass excitement/hysteria of its arrival to h.com. But it's the ombré that interests me - I forgot I'm not a CDC wearer!!! So in my case, I will most likely return. Just wanted to confess that so I wouldn't be found out as a hypocrite for advising you to keep yours!!!
Laila

I think I'm done [emoji736] (for now) #mywristgameisdangerous

View attachment 3475117

IWhat a beautiful collection!! [emoji7]

I think I'm done [emoji736] (for now) #mywristgameisdangerous

View attachment 3475117

Amazing!!!! So gorgeous! You seriously have one of the best collections in here! So beautiful!

I like your ombre cdc. The few rings on it seem well defined and it def still looks like an ombre. Id keep it. Mine is very similar to yours and I know exactly what you're taking about regarding the iridescent quality.ir is hard to capture in a pic.

P.s. I thought about returning mine but I've since realized I'm good with less rings!, I'll be happier with it in the long run when there's less cream rings to turn yellow!

Thank you for your advice and opinion Sparkles!! I'm glad you're keeping yours!! Such a great piece to have!!

It's gorgeous!! Mine has less rings than yours, but I am thoroughly in love with it. I think this is a really beauty.

Awe, thank you!! I'm happy to hear how much you love yours!! [emoji175]
Thank you for sharing you opinion!

Dear StyleEyes,
Keep it! The quality you describe makes it that much more special in my opinion! Of course you know that lizard is so vulnerable to fading, so take care when storing between wears. I also ordered one of those online (am collecting in boutique Monday) in the mass excitement/hysteria of its arrival to h.com. But it's the ombré that interests me - I forgot I'm not a CDC wearer!!! So in my case, I will most likely return. Just wanted to confess that so I wouldn't be found out as a hypocrite for advising you to keep yours!!!
Laila

LailaT, im glad to hear you agree. You are so right about the iridescence making it special! It definitely makes up for not having as many spots! [emoji177]
As far as care, when I wear ombré, I treat it like pearls. Last thing I put on and the first thing I take off. A gentle wipe (dry cloth) and in the dust bag it goes! [emoji6]

Oh and LOL about getting caught up in the excitement!! [emoji15]

I know your not a CDC "wearer", but won't you make the one exception? Maybe just be open to it, you might love it![emoji7]

Either way, I'll be curious to hear which way you decide to go. [emoji4]

Last edited:
I have a small collection of CDC and love them all so much, but I have to say the picnic is my favorite! No regrets at all and it's an easy outfit pairing especially for the spring and summer months. I'm not sure how often they bring it out so if you think you'll regret not getting it, go for it! I'm sure others here can give their thoughts as well. It's surely one of my favorites! :smile:

Dear ssv & vigee, thank you so much for your replies! you both have been very enabling in sharing your thoughts and experiences. [emoji4]

I've gone ahead and picked up the medor picnic CDC yesterday. Hehe it is size S but after wearing it today I realized that it is slightly loose on my wrist and it will turn. There is only one piece so I guess it will have to do.

This will be the inaugural piece to start my CDC collection as I have my sights set on a few more hehe. Thanks ladies!

Here is a pic of it :smile:
IMG_1474783914.041235.jpgIMG_1474783943.944800.jpg

Got the call that ombré with gold hardware arrived. It was worth it to be patient because I scored one with 6 rings!!! I may have a little bit of an ombré problem, if you can't tell. [emoji5]View attachment 3475474View attachment 3475475

That is not an ombrè PROBLEM, this is one seriously beautiful collection, 3DCC. Love your new GHW lizzie, totally breathtaking, congrats!! :loveeyes:

Dear ssv & vigee, thank you so much for your replies! you both have been very enabling in sharing your thoughts and experiences. [emoji4]

I've gone ahead and picked up the medor picnic CDC yesterday. Hehe it is size S but after wearing it today I realized that it is slightly loose on my wrist and it will turn. There is only one piece so I guess it will have to do.

This will be the inaugural piece to start my CDC collection as I have my sights set on a few more hehe. Thanks ladies!

Here is a pic of it :smile:
View attachment 3475554View attachment 3475556

Welcome to the slippery orange slope of CDC collecting, stacey. Love that Medor Picnic Cuff, it looks great on you! :love:

Wow! This thread has exploded with eye candy!
@Israeli_Flava , what a beautiful collection that reflects YOU so perfectly! All those gorgeous colors and tiny shiny scales!! Are you still hoping for Pelouse one day?
@VigeeLeBrun, you have been very busy! What great additions! Your braise!! :hbeat:

@StyleEyes, I think it's perfect. The placement of the rings is just as important, if not more, than the quantity. Yours are not covered by the hardware and are in a perfectly visible position. The iridescence is a bonus that I hope to see when I pick up mine in a few weeks. Congrats!

@3DCC, looks like you are done! For a nano second I thought about getting both palladium and gold but I think palladium is going to win for me. I love the gold but I simply won't wear it that much.

@stacey_1805, congrats on your first CDC! Looking forward to seeing your additions!

Here she is...
View attachment 3475206
View attachment 3475207

View attachment 3475208
View attachment 3475209

View attachment 3475210

Got the call that ombré with gold hardware arrived. It was worth it to be patient because I scored one with 6 rings!!! I may have a little bit of an ombré problem, if you can't tell. [emoji5]View attachment 3475474View attachment 3475475

Congrats on the lovely ombre cdcs ladies! StyleEyes i see the iridescence quality you are talking about!