Love white t-shirts-Worth $720?

well is not worth it baby
I wouldn't say LV RTW is that speciall
you could buy some chanel garment for that money and those are worth every penny

I agree, I would go for something classic like Chanel or Prada. I was recently in the new Chanel boutique in Nordstrom and I bought a tee shirt for only $560 plus tax, so it's even cheaper. I just think that your tee shirt will be outdated when summer is over and not a wise investment in your wardrobe. But it's a breath-taking tee!

That's steep. Last season I wanted their men's spring summer red tank top but at 415...forget about it. Get a bag instead.

Was it this one? I had a chance to get it at $150 2 months ago, but I declined because I wanted the tee. :sad:

redshirtbd9.jpg

Hmm, that is a lot for a t-shirt. I've paid 350 or so before for some Iceberg shirts (love Iceberg, but they don't have an east coast US boutique :sad:). Since it's RTW it will be out of style in a few months, and especially because LV RTW has been fairly discontinuous from season to season...

I love it and can't wait to get it. I have plenty of bags to keep me company for a while and there is no bags on my list that I would rather have (the ones I have are not out yet). If you like it then it's worth it. It's supacute IRL! Michelle it will be TDF on you!!

Also, John THANKS precious!

Aww thanks, Crystal. It will actually look better on you with your fabulous lady lumps! :biggrin: