Love white t-shirts-Worth $720?

If you really love the LVOE shirt, white and all, and you don't mind shelling out the $720 or so for it --- then I think you ought to get it. RTW pieces are usually for the season, but this t-shirt looks as if it'll last for more than one season. The only thing I worry about is how well it'll hold up to even last for more than one season, if that was important to you. It really is a cute shirt! Good luck with your decision!!!

I love it and can't wait to get it. I have plenty of bags to keep me company for a while and there is no bags on my list that I would rather have (the ones I have are not out yet). If you like it then it's worth it. It's supacute IRL! Michelle it will be TDF on you!!

Also, John THANKS precious!

I own a couple of J'Adore Dior T-shirts and I'm still wearing them even if it's not the latest thing now. $720 for a T-shirt is very cheap. Have you seen Bathing Ape latest limited edition t-shirts? The price tags are crazier. :wtf:

It is very cute and would look fabulous on you. :yes:

Personally, I would rather get another bag because honestly, I would probably just spill something on it the minute I put it on since it is white! :nuts: (Murphy's Law)

I can be wearing black head to toe with maybe one tiny, miniscule bit of white on a collar or button or any kind of accent and BAM! Spaghetti sauce, mine or anyone else's at the table. Right smack dab in the middle of the white part. :shrugs:

I was thinking about getting it too. Or at least the tank top.

My main issue is that this is not something classical. It WONT be in fashion next season. Allthough you might not care about such things, it's a very loud t-shirt and it may be easy to tire from. Also I think it may be a bit fragile because of the sewn on parts? (I don't really know though).

I just don't see myself wearing this for a very long time and thus it may seem a bit stupid to spend much on it. If I go to paris I might pick it up though.

Liberté;1864200 said:
I was thinking about getting it too. Or at least the tank top.

My main issue is that this is not something classical. It WONT be in fashion next season. Allthough you might not care about such things, it's a very loud t-shirt and it may be easy to tire from. Also I think it may be a bit fragile because of the sewn on parts? (I don't really know though).

I just don't see myself wearing this for a very long time and thus it may seem a bit stupid to spend much on it. If I go to paris I might pick it up though.

yes, i do agree.it is too seasonal,i am sure you don't want to listen other people saying "isn't that last season/year stuff?" or things like that when u walk in the street.but well, the choice is urs. Just make sure u think about it,'cause $720 is quite some money.