Love Slave Miscellaneous!

^ LOL. I think she passed out.

I know what you mean about the phone. I've had bad phone luck.

I'm getting through it frosted! I'm almost done!!!! Supposed to be at least, but I snuck on here. :sneaky: You're welcome girlie. For the enabling, that is. :biggrin:

Ok gals, I'm going to dream about RPattz being on top me smiling, just like this:

R_P.jpg

And having Taylor with his hard hot abs waiting for his turn and looking at me like this:
taylor.jpg

Having them both in same dream. :faint:What a goodnight it will be. My hubby will be wondering why I have a big smile on my face in the morning.:yes:

dang LUV. at midnight? eek :/ i hope you weren't too sleepy at school today!
my teachers are teaching so much better this semester. it's so weird!

look at those chiseled abs. xD beyoootiful LOL

Happy Friday everyone. I have to work all weekend so I'm off to bed now, but since I know all you American gals will be upp for a while I thought I post a pic of Rob. Ok, I know it's not a new one, and I do prefer him clean shaven, but there is just something about this pic, that make you wanna stare ... hard and long.

Attachments

• Rob.P.jpg
    Rob.P.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 23
^ I'm a night owl, what can I say? That's not the latest I've ever been up though. :whistle: He has fine arm hair, not a whole lot, but it looks cute on him. WOOHOO!! Friday!! I don't have a bunch of homework either! Yay!

Mediana: Thanks for the pic!

TGIF Everyone! I'll be up late reading some of FanFiction stories, I just can't get enough of them.

Thanks for the Rob pic Mediana! Sweet dreams and don't work too hard, it's weekend after all.