Love Slave Miscellaneous!

Here's one of my creations. He's 25% Rob :lol:
Sacha-Baron-Cohen--Hayden-Christens.jpg

He kind of looks like Pacey from Dawson's Creek, I guess. Meh. The funny thing is that I've dated 2 guys who looked a lot like this :sweatdrop:

I totally missed this one. Who where the other 3 guys? :smile:

^ Ahh...yes.....the rose. Gorgeous! Trust me...it starts off slow and then you can't stop thinking about them. :love:

LOL. I've never had an LV, are they good?

Two weeks until my iPhone!!! :party:

uh oh. my parents are going to keep me off tpf at this rate xD the bags are just gorgeous and completely different from the usual coach and LV that i use. i don't have any of my own LV yet though. i just borrow my mom's.
LV is known for being durable and the pieces are timeless so you don't have to worry about having the new thing. there's a lot of amazing vintage stuff with patina. i think i might use my christmas money and other money i've made from babysitting to buy a vintage speedy. i haven't seen any damier azur but there is a lot of beautiful vintage monogram.

omg yay!! you will love your iphone. i spent a whole day playing on my iphone when i got it~~no joke

Damier Speedy is a good choice. It's a classic.

I've never seen a RM bag. I don't even know where to get one.

yeah it's really classic! my mom is surprised i want that and not a mono speedy because i like to borrow her monogram neverfull. i've never really touched damier and epi.

i've never seen a RM in real life! i wish i could feel how soft the leather is. for now i can only dream :graucho:

Oh gosh! I'm going to get started on this one!

Mediana: A MAM is a Morning After bag Mini. We just use MAM as an abbreviation. Yes, my wish list has grown. I'm bad! :biggrin: I LOVE make-up and purses and my newest obsession - scarves.

Frosted: I can't wait! My current phone has been thrown around for the last 3/4 weeks. It's a couple pavement scratches away from being finished. :sneaky:

That's the thing I love about RMs. They're different. Not the typical. Sorry...I won't try to enable you.......that much. :whistle: The RM leather is amazing!!! So soft and smooshy! I live in a house full of them! Hehe.

Hehe you're so sneaky LUV. xD My friend is trying to kill her LG shine right now so she can get an iphone. she literally throws her books on top of it and it just won't DIE! very durable i guess.. ^__^ yeah i like that they are different! i'm not really into the different stuff (yet) but i'm interested in RM that's a start! ahhh smooshy is enough to make me want one really bad. hehe. i think a black balenciaga city would be perfect too.

i :heart: scarves too! love quote scarves look so tempting but they are pretty expensive for scarves. :/

^ LOL. Scratching it back and forth on bumpy pavement scratches the glass. *cough cough* Oh trust me honey, mine has been through much. It's cheap, but I swear, when you don't try to kill it nothing goes right, but when I try to kill it, it works perfectly!! Gah!!!

I like things that are different. I got kind of tired of seeing the same Coach everywhere I went. Don't get me wrong, I like them. I like their accessories better. I fondle my mom's bags when she's not home....don't tell her! Shh!! They're so soft and amazing! I love my patent, but the leather is TDF. I used her wine Nikki once and didn't want to take it off my shoulder. Geesh, taking about it is making me :drool:.

I like Love Quotes. My mom gave me her Greylange. It's so soft. It's like wearing a blanket around your neck. I just got the Champagne linen Love Quotes scarf off of ebay!! I got it for $68! New! Woohoo! :yahoo: So, if you just check ebay for new ones in colors you like, the prices aren't that bad.

Ugh! I don't want to go do the rest of my homework.

Hello Everyone! Mediana, thanks for sending me this link. I was searching and searching to see where this chat was thinking that it was similar to a private message. Thank you for the invite, I'm glad that I'm able to join in.:cutesy:

^ LOL. Scratching it back and forth on bumpy pavement scratches the glass. *cough cough* Oh trust me honey, mine has been through much. It's cheap, but I swear, when you don't try to kill it nothing goes right, but when I try to kill it, it works perfectly!! Gah!!!

I like things that are different. I got kind of tired of seeing the same Coach everywhere I went. Don't get me wrong, I like them. I like their accessories better. I fondle my mom's bags when she's not home....don't tell her! Shh!! They're so soft and amazing! I love my patent, but the leather is TDF. I used her wine Nikki once and didn't want to take it off my shoulder. Geesh, taking about it is making me :drool:.

I like Love Quotes. My mom gave me her Greylange. It's so soft. It's like wearing a blanket around your neck. I just got the Champagne linen Love Quotes scarf off of ebay!! I got it for $68! New! Woohoo! :yahoo: So, if you just check ebay for new ones in colors you like, the prices aren't that bad.

Ugh! I don't want to go do the rest of my homework.

LOL you are so funny xD I had a razr when I was in 6th grade. that was my first cell phone. i dropped it while on the phone and the screen got a huge dent in it and when you turn the phone on it was really messed up. turned off it looked like a little scratch. >.< i got a new phone after only 4 months. now i'm super protective. iphone > razr!

omg i love the wine leather too. i keep looking at pictures. drooooling o_o
too bad my mom is into LV more than RM. it's not smooshy!

i will check ebay thank you! i think i might just NEED the peacock one. LOL. if i can't have the RM in peacock just yet i will get the scarf. ^___^

i finished my hw! it's amazing. i thought i would be working on math for a long time but i finished it within in an hour *and* i was on the comp. at the same time.

Hello Everyone! Mediana, thanks for sending me this link. I was searching and searching to see where this chat was thinking that it was similar to a private message. Thank you for the invite, I'm glad that I'm able to join in.

hey daffy!

Hey Babe .. I found something for you. And it's only for you.. so I'm not gonna post it in the RP thread

Don't faint on me now :smile:

View attachment 651942

OMFG!!!! Is that,:wtf: :nuts:is that,:drool: OMG!!!!:faint::faint::faint: Mediana, you're the BEST! You just made my evening. Now I have to imagine that I'm the one that his looking and smiling at. I'm going to have a very nice wet...ooppps I mean sweet dreams tonight!:graucho:
R_P.jpg

Last edited:
^ LOL. I love Sasha Baron Cohen! He's such a good actor.

Welcome Daffy! I know, Mediana finds the BEST pictures! Plus, that's what we're here for! :biggrin:

Frosted, I am the same way. When I get my iphone, I'll be one of those people that growls, bars their teeth, and goes into a crouching position when you get too close.

Go for the peacock scarf!! I was :drool: over it. But, then again I :drool: over anything. The wine leather is amazing. So smooshy....and......and......:drool:.

Lucky! You finished! Ugh! More math and history studying. Yay me....

LUV ~~ :sad: You can get through it! I know how annoying studying is. this week was killer. finals just drained me really. 3 tests one after the other really stinks.
i think will get the peacock scarf! thanks for the enabling dear ^__^

I have a old Motorla Razor I inherited from my BF. I lost it when I was in Italy in a parking space this summer. One day later I got en email from the motel I stayed in Switzerland the previous night, saying my mobil is in Italy at a Hotel. I went to pick it up. It was run over, had scratches and the glas to the kamera is smashed, but the phone works. And I still have no idea how they ever knew it was my phone. My name is not on it, and they never made any calles with it. The car I drove, was registered in Belgium to a company with no possible traces to me. :confused1:

I'm gonna buy a new one, once this one doesn't work, but I'm thiking I'll be stuck with this one, forever.

Daffy Hi, and welcome!