Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

Is there somewhere online that I can view the seasonal colors?
My small boutique in our Saks has the camel leopard but I was hoping to see them all.
I see that they are back on the LV site, they had gone missing, but I still can not see any colors other than the camel leopard.
Any ideas?

Hi all, I need help to see whether or not this is authentic because I want to bid on the item. Also there is another scarf I need your opinion on which I have attached also.

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3,292
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,860
Hi all, I need help to see whether or not this is authentic because I want to bid on the item. Also there is another scarf I need your opinion on which I have attached also.

i don't have this scarf but the leopard one.
the tag is not that flat when it's folded...it's more curvely folded.
the made in italy is more centerly located. and the back with care...i have a number at the bottom but the photo doesn't.

i don't know.

i think you can ask the seller to send you photos of the fringes...

the bottom one...well i think it's fake. those chiffon edges looked kind of typical machine sew but if you've seen Mcqeeen's scarf...it's more puffy with a very unique stitch very much like by hand but neatly...

i don't have this scarf but the leopard one.
the tag is not that flat when it's folded...it's more curvely folded.
the made in italy is more centerly located. and the back with care...i have a number at the bottom but the photo doesn't.

i don't know.

i think you can ask the seller to send you photos of the fringes...

the bottom one...well i think it's fake. those chiffon edges looked kind of typical machine sew but if you've seen Mcqeeen's scarf...it's more puffy with a very unique stitch very much like by hand but neatly...
Thanks Juneping! I have decided not to bid on any to be safe.

I just got the classic brown (Marron?) last week, and I looooove it.

I got it pre-loved for only around 150 usd, and yes, it has some snags and a few small holes, but because of that I am not affraid of using it the same way I would be, if I bought it new. I feel the same way about my Balenciaga Day, would be scared of using it if I got it in pristine condition.

I can't wait for the temperature to drop so I can wear it everyday :love:

misstrine85 said:
I just got the classic brown (Marron?) last week, and I looooove it.

I got it pre-loved for only around 150 usd, and yes, it has some snags and a few small holes, but because of that I am not affraid of using it the same way I would be, if I bought it new. I feel the same way about my Balenciaga Day, would be scared of using it if I got it in pristine condition.

I can't wait for the temperature to drop so I can wear it everyday :love:

Great deal! I wish I could find a preloved one too!