Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

has anyone gotten the rouge or indigo or both?
i got the rouge.
i own the original rouge and loved it so much, its my holy grail... so i had to get a backup one.
the new one is much brighter and a true red whereas the original one is more orange-y

has anyone gotten the rouge or indigo or both?
i got the rouge.
i own the original rouge and loved it so much, its my holy grail... so i had to get a backup one.
the new one is much brighter and a true red whereas the original one is more orange-y

^^^ Would you mind posting comparison pictures please? I am curious about the difference. Which do you prefer, the original or the current rouge?

I wore my leopard scarf on Friday and someone I know noticed it was Louis Vuitton. She told me, "I don't want to make you feel bad, but I bought the exact same scarf on ebay for $30. I know Louis Vuitton is expensive. You could have bought three of my scarves for the cost of one of yours." :lol: I wish the LV scarf was only $90!

She knows her scarf is not authentic so, thankfully, I didn't have to break any bad news to her!

Dear ladies,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post my question as I'm really new to the LV threads.

I'm totally in love with the Sprouse Leopard Stole after watching Wendyslookbook's video!!

Would like to ask if it is available in London stores now? What's the price?

Thank you very very much for answering my question!!

I wore my leopard scarf on Friday and someone I know noticed it was Louis Vuitton. She told me, "I don't want to make you feel bad, but I bought the exact same scarf on ebay for $30. I know Louis Vuitton is expensive. You could have bought three of my scarves for the cost of one of yours." :lol: I wish the LV scarf was only $90!

She knows her scarf is not authentic so, thankfully, I didn't have to break any bad news to her!

Did you tell her - "if you paid $30 then obviously not the exact same?" :cool:

Dear ladies,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post my question as I'm really new to the LV threads.

I'm totally in love with the Sprouse Leopard Stole after watching Wendyslookbook's video!!

Would like to ask if it is available in London stores now? What's the price?

Thank you very very much for answering my question!!

Don't know if they are available in London but call the number and they should be able to tell you......last time I checked (about a week ago) they were 550 euros - I guess do a conversion into pounds to get a rough idea of how much they are in UK.

Princess Pink said:
Don't know if they are available in London but call the number and they should be able to tell you......last time I checked (about a week ago) they were 550 euros - I guess do a conversion into pounds to get a rough idea of how much they are in UK.

Thank you so much for your help! I can't decide if I should get the seasonal colors available or the original brown since it is "always" around :sad: