Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

We really should ! I hope the quality is going up too at least. Last year I ended up returning my alma bb because I just could not deal with the issues it had :facepalm:

Yes I saw people talked about some pieces that were lowered? Was this in the US?
I'm not sure if it was the US or not. I didn't get that involved with the post as I'm really trying my best to be on strike! :smile: Lol. At least from the retail boutique pricing! I did "cheat" and bought a 2005 Speedy 25 Monogram from The Real Real. It's marked "good" but from the pics it looks great. I hope the pics were not deceiving. I'll find out in a few days. I paid $665. I've been wanting a vintage Speedy and when I saw how good it looked I gave in. Uuugh! Lol. This really needs to be my LAST bag! Lol smh

Reactions: Put
I'm not sure if it was the US or not. I didn't get that involved with the post as I'm really trying my best to be on strike! :smile: Lol. At least from the retail boutique pricing! I did "cheat" and bought a 2005 Speedy 25 Monogram from The Real Real. It's marked "good" but from the pics it looks great. I hope the pics were not deceiving. I'll find out in a few days. I paid $665. I've been wanting a vintage Speedy and when I saw how good it looked I gave in. Uuugh! Lol. This really needs to be my LAST bag! Lol smh
Hahaha Debbie ! You bought another speedy ? :lol: I know you got a lovely collection already! Lets cross fingers for that the vintage speedy looks amazing. I am really trying to not buy any bags, as I really want to get a classic flap (sorry dont know if you can mention other brand in lv sub) this year. But also I want to buy the alma bb soon, as it keeps increasing too! :hrmm:

• Haha
Reactions: Debbie65
Hahaha Debbie ! You bought another speedy ? :lol: I know you got a lovely collection already! Lets cross fingers for that the vintage speedy looks amazing. I am really trying to not buy any bags, as I really want to get a classic flap (sorry dont know if you can mention other brand in lv sub) this year. But also I want to buy the alma bb soon, as it keeps increasing too! :hrmm:
Yes! Yes Put I gave in! Lol. I have a Speedy DE 25 and a Speedy 20 in monogram but I decided to not use it anymore (I used it about 6 times) and hold onto it for my grand daughter. I wanted something "old" from LV and decided on the Speedy monogram 25 but do wish it was even older as that would be super cool! 2005 is good as it's 19 yrs old and will be officially vintage in 1 year! The condition (from the pics) made me jump on it. It comes with the brass lock as well but a key is not mentioned so it may or may not be included. Lol. It's attached to the vachetta tab. I have a brass LV lock already and will try my key on it to see if it can open it and if not I can see if LV can order a key for my lock if need be. If not, I'm ok with it just hanging on for now. I'll let you know when it arrives if it looks as good as the picture. Lol. This is better then LV PRICE INCREASES! I just feel the category "good" does not match the pics posted so I'm wondering if it doesn't look as nice in person. There are a few minor ink marks inside the interior so perhaps that brought it down to the "good" category.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_151444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_151444_Chrome.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: Put
I only looked at the alma bb , because I have been wanting to buy it for a while. And around last week it was 11600kr (Denmark) and now it is 12000kr. I know it is only around 60$ increase. But still :frown:
There are now 2 versions of the alma BB, one with an adjustable leather strap and one classic non adjustable leather strap - this version is being phased out, because of the adjustable leather strap LV have increased the price on this version so the price increase you see is just an adjustment on the new version of the alma BB, not a general price increase.