Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

In the UK, the Navy Pochette Metis is online at £2050 where as the black one is £2110, as are the Dune and cream one.

Thanks for your reply. That’s good that the PM is priced a little lower in the UK. That’s the bag I am considering and unfortunately it is the same price as the other solid color Empreinte ones in the US.

Thanks for your reply. That’s good that the PM is priced a little lower in the UK. That’s the bag I am considering and unfortunately it is the same price as the other solid color Empreinte ones in the US.
Oh no, sorry to hear that it hasn’t been priced lower in the US. I ordered mine last night, it was always going to the one bag that I ordered from this collection, so the fact it was priced a little lower was a bonus.

Reactions: Iamminda
I ordered the navy Empriente carryall mm and it’s the same price as the other leather one. I also ordered the clemance wallet in navy/cream and was shocked by the leather wallet price 😳
I got worried so had to check 😂

Reactions: baghabitz34
Oh no, sorry to hear that it hasn’t been priced lower in the US. I ordered mine last night, it was always going to the one bag that I ordered from this collection, so the fact it was priced a little lower was a bonus.

Interesting! Could be an error, in euro’s it’s also same price as the black. I do remember 2 years ago with the Spring in the City collection the colorblock Felicie was priced at €1150 while the other regular Felicies where more expensive. After a week or so the bag went OOS and a bit later the price was corrected to €1300 and the bag became available again. I’m still mad at myself I didn’t buy it with the price error, I even pointed it out here and got it later after the price was adjusted :lol: :facepalm: Ah well, I do love the bag and use it very often so it was worth the money:giggle:

I only looked at the alma bb , because I have been wanting to buy it for a while. And around last week it was 11600kr (Denmark) and now it is 12000kr. I know it is only around 60$ increase. But still :frown:
Ooh. Yuck! Errrrr! I say we all go on strike! Lol. I heard some pieces were lowered in price no? Maybe it depends on what it is and what country?

Reactions: Put
Ooh. Yuck! Errrrr! I say we all go on strike! Lol. I heard some pieces were lowered in price no? Maybe it depends on what it is and what country?
We really should ! I hope the quality is going up too at least. Last year I ended up returning my alma bb because I just could not deal with the issues it had :facepalm:

Yes I saw people talked about some pieces that were lowered? Was this in the US?