Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

The SA I talked to today said that Canada will likely not be affected because our dollar is so strong right now, but if anyone would get affected, it would be the US. She couldn't confirm though but she did mention that they call customers warning them about a price increase each time it happens.

:happydance:

Was this a SA at Hotel Vancouver?

The SA I talked to today said that Canada will likely not be affected because our dollar is so strong right now, but if anyone would get affected, it would be the US. She couldn't confirm though but she did mention that they call customers warning them about a price increase each time it happens.

Hmm, hopefully LV will select which countries will be affected according to their dollar strength...that would be awesome, at least we won't be affected for a couple months (giving me valuable time to buy the things I want!) If that $1480 Aurelia MM gets ANY higher, I don't know if I'll be able to buy it anymore!!!

Hmm, hopefully LV will select which countries will be affected according to their dollar strength...that would be awesome, at least we won't be affected for a couple months (giving me valuable time to buy the things I want!) If that $1480 Aurelia MM gets ANY higher, I don't know if I'll be able to buy it anymore!!!

Lol don't feel bad, I wouldn't be able to buy my MC Speedies again at the $1910 price, I definitely wouldn't be able to get them again should another increase occur.

Lol don't feel bad, I wouldn't be able to buy my MC Speedies again at the $1910 price, I definitely wouldn't be able to get them again should another increase occur.

I mean, how much was the Aurelia MM increased by last time...?? From like $1260 US to $1380 US or something ridiculous like that? :wtf: This time it would be from $1380 to almost $1500!!!!!!!!

I'm still keeping my eye out for this price increase. I hope it doesn't happen or I'll have to purchase my luggage before Canada's Day! Any small increase also increases our 13% tax! =(

i asked my SA a few days ago about this price increase. she called me back today and said that they haven't heard anything (she also asked the leather goods manager).

Aaargh I'm glad I got my Hampstead and amarante bracelet in time!

Sometimes I wonder, who do they think they are? But on the other hand there are idiots like me still buying. :Push: Lol.